Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost Key Fobs??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Today, I got a PM from Jeroen that his key fob showed up in the Netherlands. smile.gif

But... I've received comments from two people that they didn't receive their key fobs. Kerry & Vegas, let me see what I can do to fix this. I suspect that some of the folks who pledged checks will not follow through - so I'll give it till the end of the week, and then I'll cancel their reservation.

If there was anyone else that didn't get their key fob (and paid via PayPal), please add to this thread.

-Rusty smoke.gif
mike_the_man
Rusty,

I haven't got mine yet, but I payed with a money order. confused24.gif I would expect it to take longer. Have you got my money order yet? Not worried yet, just wondering.

grasshopper
I paid with cash but havnt received mine either confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Apr 5 2005, 07:44 AM)
If there was anyone else that didn't get their key fob (and paid via PayPal), please add to this thread.

i didn't pay anything and i haven't gotten anything!

how weird is that?
unsure.gif Andy
dgw
I know, you said add to the thread if you paid with paypal -- I paid with check.

Since I haven't gotten my keyfob either, is it reasonable to assume that you never got the check? I mailed it around the 24th.

If you didn't get the check and need the fob for a paypal payer, I understand. Just let me know you never got the check.
bd1308
paypal'd for #2, j/w if you got a nudder one fer me
Rusty
Mike P., Barry F. & Dennis W.: Your envelopes are on my counter, unopened. Your fobs are also sealed up in envelopes, and I hope to get to the post office tomorrow.

Britt, after Friday, I'll know exactly how many fobs I have left. I'm thinking that you'll be able to get a second one.

O/T: I'm going to be out of the office most the day today - I'm going to a live-fire exercise with my soldiers.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Jenny
If there are any extra, I'd also like to get another. You don't have to mail it. Bring it to San Diego with you.

Spanks!

Jen
mike_the_man
Sweet! It's always nice to get mail that isn't bills. I can't wait!

jfort
i paypalled for mine and got it in the mail the other day. i like it. Thanks!
dgw
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Apr 7 2005, 03:53 AM)
Your fobs are also sealed up in envelopes, and I hope to get to the post office tomorrow.

cool -- thanks for the update and certainly no hurry.
Rusty
The following fobs were shipped.

Barry F., Dennis W., Mike C., Mike P., Ron B.

Greg D. & Britt D. --> Yours will ship Monday. Some people decided not to mail checks (as I predicted), and you were first on the waiting list.
VegasRacer
Am I on your list somewhere? confused24.gif
Rusty
Yes, I know that you and Kerry haven't gotten the ones you reserved. There are a few others who ended up "lost in the mail", including Andy's and Brad's. (Makes me wonder if the police are jacking with his mail, huh... unsure.gif )

Mark has offered to make a few more for me. I'll re-engrave them, and get them shipped. I want you to get the numbers you originally requested.

-Rusty smoke.gif
bondo
When I recieved mine, the envelope was a little torn. If it happened worse to others, it's possible it fell out or somehow got jammed in a letter handling machine.

I love it by the way. It works great for scratching off lottery scratchers. smile.gif (my wife has become addicted to the crossword ones)
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Apr 9 2005, 12:45 PM)
Mark has offered to make a few more for me.  I'll re-engrave them, and get them shipped.  I want you to get the numbers you originally requested.

Excellent. Thanks Rusty. clap.gif

Brad and Andy too? cool_shades.gif
Should I feel special or paranoid? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.