Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Early Headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
For Sale one pair of very nice headers with good level flanges and minimal surface discolorations (The Dude).....

For size comparison, the shoes (not offered..) are size 13 lol-2.gif

50 bucks + shipping or you can pickup in Laguna Beach

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
ok, I know the economy has sucked for the past 7+ years but one of you people must have 40 dollars + shipping for these classic headers..

This is the second and final price drop today.
At this price, i am getting sheeplove.gif

but i have to make room for the 6 stuff i need to house for the next 5 or so years during the conversion process... on the 914...

beerchug.gif

forrestkhaag
OK. I see where i am going with this sale........ 35 bucks + shipping
And Mark. Keep quiet!!! poke.gif

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
I must have an I.T. issue wherein i can post but across the globe, not one person can respond. not even Mark poke.gif

I have absolutely no replies to this offer and that is simply beyond belief for this 30 dollar+ shipping offering of two headers of this vintage and patina. confused24.gif

You people are forcing me to move this offering to the 914 Musical Art For Sale section shortly. I will paint one header pink (the left one) and the other some other color, right? The jury is still out on what the right color is..... lol-2.gif

My neighbor called the City on me for displaying and using an unapproved wind chime in my shop area (Laguna Beach Municipal Code Violation #4567987654312234567-987-876543-001) because the headers are hung on my (illegal) carport cover frame and occasionally clang together when the wind blows. He does too. sheeplove.gif

Sidebar: The price, as a piece of Laguna Beach Art, will peg north of $3000.00 based on comps of some of the pieces of "art" our fair City has foisted upon our budget and homeowner's subsequent tax burden.

Get it while it is still just a 914 parts bundle.......
JeffBowlsby
Them sure are purdy, but I think folks don't know what to do with these headers exhaust tubes, that offset like that at the muffler end, very unusual for a 914.

Sure these are not for a fiat?

Or maybe that's just an optical illusion.

lol-2.gif
forrestkhaag
The 1.7 from which the TUBES came from ran like a Fiat but the headers er,... tubes,.... are bent up at that angle for tonal quality. Currently they chime in D flat minor on the #3 tube... A sharp on #1 and 4, and F on #2..... That tune should put anyone to sleep.

The price change, based on their current artistic value, is now $3,000.00 and successful buyer (or in this case, unsuccessful) must come pick them up. I want to see what that person looks like...

bootyshake.gif
76-914
Forrest, If you want I believe I can weld you up one set of Hookah's out of those pipes. stirthepot.gif av-943.gif
forrestkhaag
too late. Some Art nut here locally just scooped these up for a local 3D sculpture competition being funded by the local tax payers. The two pipe-sets went out at 350.00 bucks and I thru in an old tranny case she wanted to use as a base for her expression of the conflict betseen gas and clean energy..

If i had a rusty gas tank on the shelf, she would have paid cash for that too... WTF.gif

I will update with photos when i see them as "a piece of art"... piratenanner.gif

beerchug.gif
St.Pete914
Ok.. one more reason to stay away from the left coast WTF.gif
forrestkhaag
The "pipes and the people's" sculpture is a town hit!!!
7TPorsh
hmmm....I wonder what the artistic value of a Sebring exhaust and muffler would be.

Since I can't seem to sell it locally maybe I'll mount it on it's end and call it "Tubular Harmony".

Bidding starts at $10k....line forms here >>>
DCwords
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 5 2016, 04:46 PM) *

For Sale one pair of very nice headers with good level flanges and minimal surface discolorations (The Dude).....

For size comparison, the shoes (not offered..) are size 13 lol-2.gif

50 bucks + shipping or you can pickup in Laguna Beach

beerchug.gif

Are headers for sale? I meet your price. What is shipping to NC?
Mr.Nobody
Bummed I missed these. Sad they went to some weird art piece instead of onto a car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.