Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2016 shirt and license plate order thread.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
warpig
Well here it finally is, a real thread in the "For Sale" area like it should be. beer.gif
Boys or girls shirts are $15 ---3X and up a little more (PM for a quote)
Plates are $10 with a Red or Yellow sticker (limited quantities so order NOW)
All prices plus shipping etc.
Jamie has a list of everyone that has one coming already but if you haven't ordered, do it now. I will bump this thread when I am in front of my computer until the end of next week and print that weekend. 6/18/16

medfordwcr2016@gmail.com for paypal payments. Be sure to include all your info in the comments of your paypal remittance. (screen name, sizes, contact and shipping info)

Shirt and ink colors subject to change due to the printers whims. bootyshake.gif

Girls front
Click to view attachment
Back for boys and girls
Click to view attachment
Boys front
Click to view attachment
License plate
Click to view attachment
JRust
We are doing another run as we are short a few for our vendor's. Sending each of them a goodie bag. So if your interested in a shirt. All proceeds will go to WCR 2017 biggrin.gif
7TPorsh
Patiently waiting... bye1.gif
warpig
Tuesday bump type.gif
mgp4591
Getting those out to those who've already sent PayPal too, right? confused24.gif
warpig
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jun 7 2016, 08:07 PM) *

Getting those out to those who've already sent PayPal too, right? confused24.gif

Yes, everybody that ordered one will get them. Just want to give everyone a chance to order before I run these again. I will cut off ordering next weekend and print probably Sunday 6/18 or during the week following. Lots of plates left too, so get your orders in ASAP!!! beerchug.gif
warpig
Wednsday bump. Order fast last chance is Sunday then they are gone forever. hissyfit.gif
Extra plates left over too if your gargae needs a little collectible art. confused24.gif
2mAn
Are the boys (mens?)shirts purple or yellow?
warpig
QUOTE(2mAn @ Jun 16 2016, 08:01 AM) *

At this point they are whatever color you want them to be. The orig men's shirt was blue and the girls shirts were yellow. If you want a diff color let me know and I will try to accommodate. But there is not much time left so order now!!! shades.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(warpig @ Jun 17 2016, 01:54 PM) *

At this point they are whatever color you want them to be. The orig men's shirt was blue and the girls shirts were yellow. If you want a diff color let me know and I will try to accommodate. But there is not much time left so order now!!! shades.gif

So black is an option too? If so, make mine BLACK please!
warpig
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jun 18 2016, 05:31 AM) *

QUOTE(warpig @ Jun 17 2016, 01:54 PM) *

So black is an option too? If so, make mine BLACK please!

what size? blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.