Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Utah 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Just came back from visiting with my mechanic, he had this 74 914 at his shop and I noticed that this car was up for sale. I started to look at it and realized that this teener had been well taken care of and ran home an grabbed my camera. Car is setup for AX, runs great and sounds great. Just thought I'd snapped some pictures of the car an post em. Car is not listed on ebay or anything like that. Just a for sale sign in the rear window.

More info about the car, contact:

Ed Andrews
801-532-3697

Ed says he knows of a Turner for sale here in utah. Came with a 4 cyl ford water cooled engine. Won 7 Championships inclass SCCA

I know nothing about a turner.
StratPlayer
dfdsf
StratPlayer
mjkljoli
StratPlayer
sfd
StratPlayer
fgds
StratPlayer
fgd
StratPlayer
ytity
StratPlayer
nfgy
StratPlayer
gadf
StratPlayer
No cracks in the dash, interior is very very nice indeed.
tat2dphreak
damn, that looks nice!

never heard of a turner...
Eric_Shea
I know someone who may be interested in this... I'll have him call Ed. Looks nice. Where were you last Saturday??
azbill
I looked into that car over a year ago before I bought my yellow 2.0. I had a shop do a leak down test on it the reported results were not good. The woman who owns the car would not move off her asking price of $6500.
Eric_Shea
4k maybe... not 6.5k. wacko.gif Oh well, it'll be worth that some day. biggrin.gif
azbill
I offered $5,000 and was truned down. Oh well just as well. Maybe now she will be more realistic.
Eric_Shea
Me sees rust in picture #6. Check the vent by the door handle. That repair alone (plus the hint of more to come) would knock it back into the 3k range for me.
TROJANMAN
that car was on autotrader last year. i am surprised it hasn't sold. it looked like a nice car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.