Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: The essence of rice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
'nuff said
Aaron Cox
japanese street sweeper?
madd_dogg_914
Thats funny, I don't care who you are, thats funny!
mattillac
that car is awesome multiplied by 1,000,000!!!
djm914-6
I've seen some of the 'custom' cars from Japan. Their cars make the most rediculas of riicers here look down right normal.

I'll give it some credit though, at least it's complete. All I see around here are 'works in progress'. Like the Civic this morning... cut down springs (or just removed all together) body, steel wheels, skinny tires, and new carbon fiber lids (front and rear). Looked real nice with the ratted out interior. rolleyes.gif
fiid
Wow. Hope that car never hits a pedestrian. I believe (Dolores Claiborne?) that's called hobbling.

Rand
lol2.gif
A friend of mine had a book in the late 80s loaded with photos like that. Amazing the stuff they did. It takes a way different culture to find some of that stuff cool. Some of their food delicacies probably look like Fear Factor material too.
icon8.gif
tat2dphreak
I think I've seen that car... huh.gif

except it was a flag of Mexico on an El camino wink.gif
Hawktel
Yeah the cow catcher on the front is just hilarious. I hope he paid big bucks to have that cow catcher thing color matched like that to the rest of the ride.
SLITS
Ahhhhh Soooooo......eh Samauri Shitbox........eat your hearts out roundeyes!
CptTripps
QUOTE (Hawktel @ Apr 5 2005, 01:37 PM)
Yeah the cow catcher on the front is just hilarious. I hope he paid big bucks to have that cow catcher thing color matched like that to the rest of the ride.

I think he just too the rear trunk from a maxima or something....welded it to the bumper.
jd74914
I like this one personally
jd74914
this ones cool too barf.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (jd74914 @ Apr 5 2005, 02:44 PM)
this ones cool too barf.gif

chairfall.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Andy
How do they (predominantly the second pic) run a rim wider than the contact patch of the tire without blowing beads?

Turn, poof, GRIND!
72914S
Those look like parts catchers for when parts fall off their buddys cars. screwy.gif
SLITS
If ya'll notice they are hydraulic....prolly used to flip the pancakes at breakfast or pedestrians during the run.................
Hawktel
QUOTE (SLITS @ Apr 5 2005, 02:12 PM)
If ya'll notice they are hydraulic....prolly used to flip the pancakes at breakfast or pedestrians during the run.................

Actually I think the exposed oil lines are for show. They are hooked up to a oversized cooler on the one.
cdmcse
Is this like a rotating emergency light? screwy.gif
Rand
Yeah... he got tired of lighting road flares every time he broke down so he just mounted an emergency light that comes on with his flashers. Since all that stuff sticks out so far, flashers alone weren't enough warning for the passing traffic.
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.