Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7/1.8 and 2.0L Aftermarket headers/mufflers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
I have 4 different header/muffler setups. I *believe* 3 of them are 2.0L and 1 is a 1.7/1.8L.

First one is the nicest - 1.5" Primaries and 2" main diameter. Very good condition - looks barely used to me. 4 into 1 merged header type. Small dent in muffler - for clearance?
19.5" from center of inner bolt hole to center of inner bolt hole.

$200

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Next one is a nice tri-Y setup, A Sebring, I believe? Looks like a replacement muffler maybe, but welded on really well. 1.5" primaries, 2.0" main, 19.5" center to center inner bolt holes.

$200

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Third is a Tri-Y with a glass pack or cherry bomb type muffler. Brace needs to be rewelded on the muffler. 1.5" primaries, 2" main tube, 19.5" center to center.

$125

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Last one is a bit crusty - has some iffy welds, dented primaries, etc. 1.5" primaries, 2" main, 21 1/4" center to center bolt holes.

$50

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
Bump for offers
forrestkhaag
I have a nice set of headers / pipes some would call them poke.gif to add to this offering / you pay shipping and a 10.00 handling charge to get them packed up, buy muddlwe item per sellers requirements and separately this, and the bundle is all yours....
greggearhead
Really - no one?
bdstone914
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Jun 22 2016, 09:41 AM) *

Really - no one?

Really,
You are offering used parts at about 75% of the new price. not much of a bargain.
greggearhead
I had to start somewhere - as is custom - anyone can make me an offer.
greggearhead
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.