Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold F. S. Weber TIPO 34 ITC carbs and manifolds Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Papermaker
Sold -- Guys-- Sold

I don't have direct knowledge of what this set of Webers was used on, but when I purchased them as part of a group of parts the seller said they were used on a 1.7 L. $250 plus S, H and PP fees.

Thanks,

Papermaker

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Korijo914
Papermaker,

They aren't worth much for a 914, unless it's a under powered 1.7! I may be interested in one for the right price. They are good for a 1600cc VW Bug. I am interested in only ONE, again for the right price! Give me a super deal for both, and I will take them. I have one bug, but may be able to get another soon. Or maybe even for a free Canadian Monza Spyder. Its a low powered 2 banks of straight 3's, get it? I can use them for that, but that is to much money for those.

Let me know what you want to do with them.

Thanks,
korijo
Papermaker
Hi Korijo914--

I just posted them and am interested in selling the complete set. I feel that the price is fair. Other sets, without the fuel pressure regulator, have sold recently for around the same money. I may go another direction if there isn't any interest here.

Thanks,

--Papermaker
Korijo914
I just saw one that was new sell for $75. I will take everything, just for a better price. If you are firm on the price, I will have to pass.

Thanks,
korijo
Papermaker
Friday bump.
Papermaker
Bump!

Thanks,

--Papermaker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.