914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
Issues on the job...Details would bore you. wink.gif
Plus, I spaced off my jury duty appointment on Monday morning. headbang.gif

It's only Tuesday dry.gif

KT
Aaron Cox
go for a drive, leave some rubber.....

can they imprison you for skipping ones civic duty? ohmy.gif if so... drive farther and faster....!!! driving.gif burnout.gif happy11.gif

Mueller
yesterday morning:

get a flat tire on the Volvo, limp it home to get my truck, stop off at the coffee shop, wallet is empty, no money or change on me.... wacko.gif

today is a little better smile.gif

hope things get better for ya cool.gif
Kerrys914
BUT You have a SIX in your 914 smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

You should be HAPPY

fiid
and your 914 runs.

Don't sweat it. Life is too short.

Have a beer at lunch. That always helps.
horizontally-opposed
We humans are a funny lot: We are saddened/depressed when one or two areas of our life take a turn for the worse when so many others are amazing.

A paradox I struggle with -- and chuckle at -- all the time.

Not to minimize your crap at work (I've got some of my own this week, as a matter of fact), but just look at the same blue sky I am and realize how amazing it is to simply live in Northern California -- and you're in the WINE COUNTRY, you dog! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

pete
rick 918-S
QUOTE (horizontally-opposed @ Apr 5 2005, 12:40 PM)
We humans are a funny lot: We are saddened/depressed when one or two areas of our life take a turn for the worse when so many others are amazing.

A paradox I struggle with -- and chuckle at -- all the time.

Not to minimize your crap at work (I've got some of my own this week, as a matter of fact), but just look at the same blue sky I am and realize how amazing it is to simply live in Northern California -- and you're in the WINE COUNTRY, you dog! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

pete

Thanks pete, That gold coast stuff makes me feel a whole lot better..... dry.gif On the brighter side, The pile of snow mad.gif in my yard is now only the size of a 914 smile.gif and not the size of a Greyhound bus! wacko.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (trekkor @ Apr 5 2005, 01:26 PM)
Issues on the job...Details would bore you. wink.gif

It's only Tuesday dry.gif

KT

mueba.gif Take a deep breath and just keep repeating to yourself,
I belong to the 914 club...I belong to the 914 club...there are way more
screwed up people here than me w00t.gif

Lisa lol2.gif
merrill
It snowed another foot last night and new angle drive isn't in yet. However I got first chair in the morning and the snow wasn't that bad dry.gif I hope you just relax and let the good come with a touch of not so good. wacko.gif
Trekkor
OK, good . I think this is helping.

Blue sky, Wine country... you dog dry.gif , SIX in running 914, 914 club

Thanks,
KT
Joe Bob
Drove the 9eleben into work today....abused a few people on the phone, drove the truck home for lunch, took the 356 out instead of eating......
Root_Werks
Cheer up Trekkor, you do have a running six which is more than me right now! laugh.gif I like to go for a drive when life puts me down. driving.gif It really does wonders.

Got any nice empty back roads you can travel? biggrin.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (trekkor @ Apr 5 2005, 12:26 PM)

Shitty day here too. Actually, shitty week. And I blanked on my jury summons last tuesday (thought it was wednesday) so you're in good company, Trek.

tunez.gif They say misery loves company,
we can start a company, and make misery. tunez.gif

Jen
chunger
Me too. . .

I can be the misery receptionist .. . I can make good misery. . . especially today.

-'Chung
theol00
wink.gif come on guys - stop whining....you have your health and your 914s.... boldblue.gif
Jenny
We should all meet up tonight and drown our misery in whiskey or something. drunk.gif

Jen
Jenny
QUOTE (theol00 @ Apr 5 2005, 02:05 PM)
and your 914s.... boldblue.gif

I beg to differ cool_shades.gif

Jen
Verruckt
QUOTE (theol00 @ Apr 5 2005, 04:05 PM)
wink.gif come on guys - stop whining....you have your health and your 914s.... boldblue.gif

I have a bad cold and have been looking for a 914 for about 6 months now...

j/k wink.gif

Life is pretty decent. biggrin.gif
kart54
KT,
PRC and NASA running at infineon this weekend. Take a trip over there it will make you smile.
Randy
Howard
Woke up this morning and I was still above the grass..
anthony
What jury summons? Are you sure you received it? smile.gif

neo914-6
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 5 2005, 12:29 PM)
stop off at the coffee shop, wallet is empty, no money or change on me.... wacko.gif

Oh, the horror! ohmy.gif

Trekkor,
Chances are you weren't called on the first day. I called in every day for my JD a couple of weeks ago and never had to go to the courthouse. biggrin.gif

BTW, are you towing your 914 to WCC05 and are you joining the 101 caravan?
scotty914
you want to hear a bad day, i am just got an insurance quote from geico................... 3900 every six months

the reason is i was insured by them and in maryland they can go back 3 years, they went in to their own records and pulled the last 6 to quote off of my last policy, talk about insane so they say i have a total of 11 insurance points, and i live in baltimore city which adds 25 % to the cost

can we say bullshit

looks like i go somewhere else
Trekkor
PRC and NASA running at infineon this weekend.

ohmy.gif I did not know that...

I think I've worked out my work problems, too.
The jury guys won't return my calls.

I'm towing the 914 on my flatbed trailer to WCC Sunday night. I'm just running the track day.

Thanks for the comments. Made me smile. smile.gif

KT
ken914
I work on analysis of engineering failures all day every day. Today I worked on a scaffold that fell and killed a father of 3 and an 18 year old girl that got killed in a car wreck on the way to the mall.

I would say your worst day is better than that. Cheer up, goof off, smile, kiss someone, spank the monkey, whatever...

Life aint that bad!

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.