Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What about something like this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
I usually charge a lot of money for photoshop stuff like this, but consider this a freebie finger.gif
This is a floor mat. Probably wouldn't bee that expensive to have stitched. Or maybe it is expensive. Or maybe it is just a stupid idea. Lets hear it
rick 918-S
I thought about giving you some crap for that high tech design work but then I remembered telling my wife I wanted a floor mat for the new hobby shop.
Drums66
stupid post pain30.gif
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Jan 31 2003, 08:18 AM)
stupid post pain30.gif

Stupid is, as stupid does :finger2:
Drums66
Hey Cujo finger.gif
ChrisReale
Yea, after giving itsome thought, it is kinda stupid. Just an idea. Brad, whats up with those stickers? beerchug.gif

drums66, I think you are just jelous of my photoshoip skillz! biggrin.gif
jonwatts
You kids play nice this weekend. A good portion of us will be MIA while down at Dunkel Bros swap meet. Hope to have some stories and pictures on Monday.

Jon
ChrisReale
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Jan 31 2003, 04:02 PM)
You kids play nice this weekend. A good portion of us will be MIA while down at Dunkel Bros swap meet. Hope to have some stories and pictures on Monday.

Jon

Didn't the Beastie Boys write a song about this type of situation a while back? beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.