Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Andy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fiid
Hey,

As someone who runs a couple of production servers (although nowhere near the level of traffic that this site gets) I understand the feeling of utter panic that descends upon an individual when a server has trouble or goes down, so I am starting this thread to thank Andy and the Admins for their hard work getting the server back up.

Thanks Dudes!
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
drgchapman
What??? it was down. Didn't notice, those guys must be gooood. I sometimes wonder why? Why do they do it? We're all glad you do! This is a wonderful group of individuals. Thanks to the admins for all they do. smilie_pokal.gif

beerchug.gif
ThinAir
pray.gif pray.gif
I couldn't agree more. The admins do an incredible job and it is much appreciated!!
Lyressa Roberts
Yea, I kind of gave it a "huh?" last night when I tried to get on too. You guys really do a great job and deserve a big hand...

"No, that's not MY hand..."
bernbomb914
thanks from the out of towners who need the support when we are away from our 914 cars

Bernie
rick 918-S
clap.gif wavey.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif aktion035.gif idea.gif cool_shades.gif screwy.gif confused24.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
Allan
Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer.gif
SpecialK
Danka (sp?) Andy!! pray.gif

The Herr, with the Hair!! aktion035.gif
joea9146
Good Job.... Thank You wavey.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif wavey.gif
markb
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Apr 6 2005, 12:46 PM)
clap.gif wavey.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif aktion035.gif idea.gif cool_shades.gif screwy.gif confused24.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.