Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB crankshaft 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ghianto66
Hello everyone bye1.gif

I do looking for OEM Crankshaft 2.0. Crank should be STD main and rods, or .10 minimum.

Cheers

Ghie
bdstone914
I may have one for you. I have a potential buyer for two cranka. If he does not take both i will have one available.
Ghianto66
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 13 2016, 07:03 AM) *

I may have one for you. I have a potential buyer for two cranka. If he does not take both i will have one available.

Got it just let me know..thank you
bdstone914

Got it just let me know..thank you
[/quote]

I have measured the crank and it is STD/STD. It is a bare crank. Do you need the distributor drive gear and fan hub?
MikeM
I'd be curious to know the shipping cost!!
bdstone914
About $88. It weighs 20 pounds which is the limit for USPS international flat rate boxes. If it is 21 pounds packed $123
Tbone425
Rolled in a scrap of carpet, zip tied, stuffed in a cardboard fence post setting tube, then boxed......never failed me.
bdstone914
Turns out that one of the cranks I had was cracked. I have one more in a case that has to be split.
If anyone else has one feel free to step in and help Ghee.
Ghianto66
Anyone???
Dominic
QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Jun 21 2016, 05:34 AM) *

Anyone???

Ghi,
I have a used STD 2.0L crank and rods that I have posted for sale here as well. I see that Bruce has already looked into shipping prices, so you know how much that will cost from the west coast of the U.S. I was trying to get $250 for the crank/rods. Let me know what you are willing to pay for the set of the crank alone?

Thanks,
Dominic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.