Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online parts diagrams and prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Demick
I ran across this and hadn't seen it mentioned before. Here is an online source of parts diagrams and prices for all Porsche models. Not nearly as exciting since everyone has the PET software now, but still cool. Seems to include stuff not on the PET CD, and has prices too.

http://www.mittelmotor.de/english/startenglish.htm

Click the link to the 911 or 944 catalog that it says is now online. It will show all models.

Demick
'74 2.0
Qarl
Prices are in Euros... not dollars. Conversion rates suck.

Many things are listed, but not really available.

It used to be a good deal before the dollar took a dive.

I outfitted my entire car with new seals everywhere for about $900 for factory parts (not repros)... Engine bay seals, internal door seals, rear targa top seals, everything.
Demick
Karl

I changed the original link. Originally it was showing it in euros, but the new link is all in English with prices in US dollars (I assume since the prices changed slightly between the two). Now that you mention it, I think I've heard Brad say before that tons of the stuff shown is not really available or that they don't have it in stock.

Demick
Qarl
Well... I'm not sure what is what...

I think the link that you provided (in english) quotes the price in Euros

For example a front chrome foglight grill is listed at 75.00 (in english)

When I pull up the same part in German, it quotes it at a different price $87.00 which happens to be the price in US dollars (converting 75.00 Euros to dollars using today's rate exchange).
Jeff Krieger
They list just about everything that one would need to restore their 914 but who knows if it's all available. Their shopping section is not secure, though, and that's not forgivable. I would have to phone my order in.
Qarl
I usually make a spreadsheet and e-mail or fax it to them seperately from the website.

Regards,
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(kellzey @ Jun 20 2003, 09:08 AM)
I usually make a spreadsheet and e-mail or fax it to them seperately from the website.

Regards,

Encrypted email?
andys
Demick,

What is the PET software that you mention? Couldn't find anything using the search.

Thanks,

Andy
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(andys @ Jun 20 2003, 09:13 AM)
Demick,

What is the PET software that you mention? Couldn't find anything using the search.

Thanks,

Andy

You can find it and other good stuff here http://www.914world.com/downloads .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.