Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early seat belt set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
I have what looks like 2 complete EARLY style seat belt sets. The one pictured is in the best condition, least amount of rust and all the parts.

However, I truly do not know what I have. Of course there are 4 short belts, but 2 are shorter than the other two. They are on the right side, see how one is shorter? Is that a correct set?

Anyway, if someone can straighten me out, I'll get the picture straightened out and sell you what you need.

$75 plus shipping.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
malcolm2
Bump to add info.... I received some slightly helpful, but basically useless info from Dr 914. At some point in the early production years, "the belt length was changed for safety reasons". don't know if it was long to short or visa-versa or when.

So if you want to buy, you tell me which length to ship. I have 2 buckles that are 12" (1971) and 2 that are 14" (no label).
toolguy
PM sent
I'll take a set if all dated 1970 and red handles
forrestkhaag
Second in line regardless of year / one at least may be 1971 per the photo

beerchug.gif
malcolm2
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 26 2016, 10:58 AM) *

beerchug.gif

I sold the set with dates, but I have another set that does not have dates. I have some photos. Missing the cover on the male insert and one of the hold down clips is broken. Probably only worth $20 for this set.

What is your email address and I'll email the photos.

Clark
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Jul 7 2016, 08:20 AM) *

beerchug.gif

I sold the set with dates, but I have another set that does not have dates. I have some photos. Missing the cover on the male insert and one of the hold down clips is broken. Probably only worth $20 for this set.

Clark

forrest@fkhmail.com
malcolm2
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 7 2016, 08:26 PM) *

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Jul 7 2016, 08:20 AM) *

beerchug.gif

Clark

forrest@fkhmail.com

flickr link to photos

never tried to use a link to flickr like this before, figured I would try...

EDIT: it worked for me, let me know if anyone has trouble. If it works it will save some steps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.