Decided to let you guys tell me what this is worth. Make me an offer. I'm giving it about a week or so before I start to part it out.
I have a 74 914 parts car for sale. It has alot of rust. No engine, trans or interior. Still alot of usable parts on it. Good glass, decklids, bumpers, fuel tank, front heater system, headlite motors, etc. Rear lower triangles and hell hole are all rusted. Rusted floors etc, etc. I'm not a flipper. Have had this car for almost 2 years. I got it as a parts source for the 72 I'm redoing. I've been into these cars for awhile. Would like to sell the whole vehicle if possible but may part out eventually if it comes to that. Title in hand. b/o. Listed this locally also but didn't get any serious responses so figured I'd list it on here. Thanks.Click to view attachment

Here's a few more pics of some of the trouble spots. It's a shame someone let this car get this way. Had alot of views. Thanks to all who checked out the ad.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=559
989]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=559993]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=559997]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=560001]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment