Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB I have several customers looking for good 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd

Save the hassle. If you have a nice 914, ready to drive, contact me. I have more buyers than I'll ever find from my large customer base. I'll represent you and the buyer with the integrity I have always practiced in my 914 business.
Thanks! Brad
GaroldShaffer
Goes without saying Brad is true to his word. He already had a buy for a 73 I recently picked up before I even had it ready to sell. beerchug.gif
smokey
Brad has always been upstanding and honest with me .
Honest guy !
Hope u are well Brad .

smoke.gif
Rick Mc
GRM1964
I have dealt with Brad many times over the years on cars and parts. Stand up guy. Great to deal with

Bill
bobt4945
I have known Brad since 1987 (bought my first 914-6 from him (remember the old orange rustbucket x-race car)) honest, fair and extremely knowledgeable. Tell Paula Bob and Katie say hello! beerchug.gif
hotlanta914
Hi Brad,

I have been a fan of your work since joining the world. I am just starting a build on a 74 2.0 L California car that I bought a few months back. It currently has dual Webers. I am converting it back to FI. I purchase an FI harness from Jeff B and sourced the rest of the FI parts from guys on the World. I also just completed the build on my Tangerine racing rotisserie. I intend to strip it down, replace and upgrade the suspension, paint the entire undercarriage of the car and then sell it. The car runs well now. The transaxle shifts beautifully, but it needs to be resealed. I can send some pics as well as a photobucket link to my last build. The car is sunflower yellow. It was a non-appearance group car. I have purchased and powder coated all of the front and rear sway bars and drop links. I have also powdercoated the air box and FI runners and fuel rails. Let me know if one of yout customers would be interested in purchasing as is, with all of the parts, including powder coated 2.0L Fuchs and a mint set of steelies, or if they might be interested in purchasing the finished product.

Thank you,

Brian
914ltd

Thanks for all the replies. I have a vacation starting tomorrow 6/22
I'll be out of touch for a couple weeks. Brad
Lennies914
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5638999731.html

beerchug.gif
RazorbackFan78
Hey Brad - just sent you an email about possibly selling my 73 1.7 for me. Holler at me if you don't see it in your inbox. Thx smile.gif
chads74
Still looking for 914's? The time has come for mine to find another home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.