Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Networking....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
I guy I work with told me about a friend of his that was looking to get rid of a "bunch" of 914 parts ohmy.gif ...(okay, I'm listening!). The guy, Bob Eikhorn, is a frequent attendee at Mid America Motorworks (Tweeks) FunFest, and an event that used to be held down around Oklahoma/Texas/Arkansas. Anyway, Bob's got a garage full of stuff (some NOS) from 20 something years of being a 914 enthusiast, and wants to get rid of it cheap! smilie_pokal.gif (Finally, something local!!). We got to talking and he mentioned two other friends of his that had 914 stuff they were wanting to part with......BINGO!! aktion035.gif

Even stranger, during our conversation I mentioned that a good friend of mine's father was a big Porsche fan, in fact I believe he's "up there" in the Midwest PCA, Jim Giese. Turns out they're good friends....... huh.gif

Okay, all together now....."It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all....."

Just nice to know there's "others" near by!

By the way, anyone know if there's going to be another event around the OK/TX/AR area anytime soon? I told Bob I'd ask.
jgiroux67
So what parts were they selling? How much?
Doug Leggins
Cool..... Great to find local 914 contacts!!! mueba.gif

Now.. TELL US MORE ABOUT NOS 914 PARTS FOR SALE CHEAP!!!
TheCabinetmaker
See the nailed thread called Talimena 1. Mid U.S. ramble will be held in the Ft. Worth area the first weekend in Sept.
SpecialK
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ Apr 6 2005, 03:47 PM)
So what parts were they selling? How much?

Just talked to him today, and won't be able to take a look at the "goodies" until next weekend (he's running a DE at Gateway Intl. this weekend). He bought out a 914 exclusive business' inventory back in the mid 80's, and mentioned he had a lot of rubber parts, and some NOS sheetmetal (front piece with all of the big holes in it for sure), 2.0L heads and other 2.0L engine parts, but he didn't have a list......told me to come by and see what I wanted (kid in a candy store! boldblue.gif )

I'll update after I have a look-see.

vsg914,

Thanks for the heads up, good thing it wasn't a snake! slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.