Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 OEM Replica motor mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
maddog
Porsche 914-6 OEM replica motor mount designed by Mark at Original Customs and manufactured by Maddogs Motor Sports. This mount will fit up to the 3.2 liter flat six and works with early and late cars. With this simple design, installation is easy and nothing needs to be relocated, please note that this is weld-in only. This mount is great for those that want to have that stock look but at a fraction of the cost of a rare OEM 6 mount. BE AWARE that the mount uses the WEVO 911 Sport mount or the original rubber mount, both are sold separately. The price is $400, will ship internationally but buyer will pay all shipping costs, contact me first.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
maddog
Still have several of these available.
maddog
stop by my website www.maddogsmotorsports.com for some great deals
mb911
I have had the pleasure of using all the mounts on the market. I now only recommend this to anyone doing a conversion. It allows for you to use factory oil lines, heat exchangers, and allows for factory correct engine height within the chassis which not all mounts allow..
Root_Werks
Good recommendation, ordered one today. My 914-6 conversion mount is......odd to put it politely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.