Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ARGH! Missing ONE little part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
talking dual 44 IDFs with CBPerformance linkgage here...

i'm missing the throttle linkage arms (okay, so that's two parts). these are the little arms that sit on the end of the carb throttle shaft and connect to the heim joints.

i could probably make something that would work *okay*, but if any of you have these things on a set of carbs laying around, i would REALLY appreciate the chance to buy 'em off you...

i've checked the local bug shop, have torn through piles at HPH, and CBperformance is currently a week behind in shipping.

let me know if you've got em, thanks beerchug.gif

( headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif )
nebreitling
anyone? sad.gif
Aaron Cox
none of my horde of IDF's have them.. just the set on my car.....

dude...your a stanford kid... go to a BUG SHOP... or a VW place... gauranteed to have thm....

i can get you some....down heer...

go to pacific customs unlimited... they have a web page.... they ship same day too
914 novice
Nathan ,
If you can find a place in san jose that is relatively close to me I can pick it up for you.I drive to south san francisco each day for work.pm me if you think this would work for you and we can hash out the details.
paul
CptTripps
Your Avitar is a riot! Where was that taken?
nebreitling
Paul,HUGE thanks for you post and your PM!! pray.gif

already tried bugformance in sunnyvale (nothing), but i'll call rich first thing in the morning and swing down there. if he's got three different versions in stock, i'm sure i can make something work.

thanks so much everyone for looking...

i cannot WAIT to fire this bitch up. she's hungry....
lapuwali
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Apr 6 2005, 04:12 PM)
talking dual 44 IDFs with CBPerformance linkgage here...

i'm missing the throttle linkage arms (okay, so that's two parts). these are the little arms that sit on the end of the carb throttle shaft and connect to the heim joints.

i could probably make something that would work *okay*, but if any of you have these things on a set of carbs laying around, i would REALLY appreciate the chance to buy 'em off you...

i've checked the local bug shop, have torn through piles at HPH, and CBperformance is currently a week behind in shipping.

let me know if you've got em, thanks beerchug.gif

( headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif )

Aircooled.net has them. Dunno what they're shipping delays are...
914 novice
Nathan,
Did you find your throttle linkage arms?
Paul
tat2dphreak
I think I have an extra linkage... if you want, PM me...
grantsfo
Volks Cafe in Santa Cruz and Bug Performance in Sunnyvale? Here are some links. Low probability but you never know?

Volks Cafe:

http://www.volkscafe.com/vanagonparts.jsp;...p&ip=2142676946

BUGPERFORMANCE INC.
Sunnyvale
944 West El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Tel: (408) 245 3591

If the Volks Cafe guys have the parts I'd be happy to pick them up and drive them over to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.