Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.8 plenum and throttle body wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dansvan
Looking for a usable plenum and throttle body. Mainly the plenum but both wanted. Must be willing to box and mail to Alaska via USPS. What do you have? Thanks.
TheCabinetmaker
I have what you need. Pm sent
dansvan
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jun 15 2016, 12:02 PM) *

I have what you need. Pm sent

Got one on the way. Thanks Cabinetmaker!
dansvan
Last deal didn't pan out, still looking for a 1.8 plenum and throttle body. Thanks folks.
bdstone914
QUOTE(dansvan @ Jul 3 2016, 12:08 PM) *

Last deal didn't pan out, still looking for a 1.8 plenum and throttle body. Thanks folks.

.I think i have both. Will check. What year? Not sure if 74 and 75 is different.
dansvan
I don't think year matters. To me anyway lol.
bdstone914
QUOTE(dansvan @ Jul 3 2016, 06:18 PM) *

I don't think year matters. To me anyway lol.

Pet does show the 74 and 75 plenums and throttle bodies are different part numbers with the break at engine EC 0037551

What exactly do you have many other parts on the L Jet FI differ from 74 to 75.
bdstone914
Pet does show the 74 and 75 plenums and throttle bodies are different part numbers with the break at engine EC 0037551

What exactly do you have many other parts on the L Jet FI differ from 74 to 75.
[/quote]

I found one of each of the different plenums. The difference is an added vacuum port. a place for some part to mount to the plenum and an additional bracket. bracket. I have a throttle body that I believe is a 74 and matches the cleaner plenum. You can have either one.
Any 1.8 L Jet gurus want to chime in please do so.
dansvan
I'm not using LJet so it doesn't matter. Just need a collection point for the intake. I'll take the clean one and the throttle body. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.