Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Wheels - 6x15 Cookies or... 6x16 Fuchs.. or
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Racer
WTB reasonably priced set of 6x15 Cookies for my 914. Wanted for AX use, so they need not be perfect condition.

6x15, 5x130 bolt pattern

If not Cookies, then maybe some minilites/panasports/superlite wheels. 6 or 6.5 x 15 soze.

Not interested in $2K refurbished date matched fuchs though.

Would also consider 6x16 Fuchs as they seem the next most reasonable alternative.

Would also consider a set of 5.5 x 14s if you need to clear out the garage wink.gif

Thanks!
mepstein
There was a set of cookies for sale on this site about two weeks ago.
colingreene
yea they are mine.
still for sale.
mepstein
QUOTE(colingreene @ Jun 15 2016, 05:11 PM) *

yea they are mine.
still for sale.

They're the ones racer should buy. 6's are getting harder to find.
Al Meredith
I've got a set of 7/15 cookies . I'm in Atlanta but will be in Charles Town,. WV this weekend and could deliver if you are interested. Let me know ASAP. Al ljgmere@aol.com
Racer
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jun 15 2016, 06:11 PM) *

I've got a set of 7/15 cookies . I'm in Atlanta but will be in Charles Town,. WV this weekend and could deliver if you are interested. Let me know ASAP. Al ljgmere@aol.com

Thanks Al.. I will pass. I don't think 7's will fit in my rear fenders. Course, 7's are plentiful since 944s use them.
Racer

yea they are mine.
still for sale.

Sorry I missed your ad.. I will go look. Wonder what shipping to the east costs...
mepstein
QUOTE(Racer @ Jun 15 2016, 06:34 PM) *

yea they are mine.
still for sale.

Sorry I missed your ad.. I will go look. Wonder what shipping to the east costs...

I ship wheels all the time. Two boxes from Home Depot. $80-100 at fed ex. For 4 wheels.
KevinGieg
I have a set of 5.5 x 14 Fuchs in storage, if you're interested I could send you some pictures. I paid 800 when I bought them and that's all I want out of them. Let me know what you think.
thanks, Kevin
colingreene
Thats a solid deal right there ^
You are a Sir for not being a profit hungry sob. good on you.
KevinGieg
Hey, we all need to pass on the good deals to keep these teeners affordable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.