Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 cuting up for parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Catastrophe
I have this nice 914 here, I'm going to cut the rear off for use in a kit car. If you need a front quarter or the whole font suspension, rear fender, a door or anything else you see or think you see send me a PM.

There is actually almost 2 cars worth of parts, I had a red one but it already was striped and sent to the yard. The car body will only be around until the 24th of june, everything else will be removed and stored to be sold at a later date.

Send me a PM with a price offer for what you want, if you can take it off, cut it off you can buy it!

I will up date as things are sold.

EDIT! The car has Been sitting for 31yrs outside. There are no battery connections left to even try to test the electronics. I'm not going to ship items sorry local pickers only.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tweet
pm sent
914bub
Pm sent
euro911
What model year is this car?

If you haven't already done so, could you please submit the VIN to the database? ... http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94572

Thanks ...
pgollender
pm sent
Catastrophe
It's in the database.
Catastrophe
Anyone who asked for something shipped before I added no shipping to the post will receive a PM with a price.
sjhenry1075
disregard, PM sent.
euro911
QUOTE(Catastrophe @ Jun 16 2016, 03:07 AM) *
It's in the database.
Thanks thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.