Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1 or 2 Zenith Carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
I am looking for 1 or 2 zenith 40 tin carbs. I really only need the top portion of one carb however anything is ok as long as I have one good carb top.
BK911
Are you talking about the 2.2T carbs? If so I have a pair I was using for spare parts. Let me know exactly what you need and I will see what I have. I definitely have a carb top but not sure bow many pieces I have taken off it over the years.
tornik550
QUOTE(BK911 @ Jun 17 2016, 06:00 AM) *

Are you talking about the 2.2T carbs? If so I have a pair I was using for spare parts. Let me know exactly what you need and I will see what I have. I definitely have a carb top but not sure bow many pieces I have taken off it over the years.

Yep those are the carbs I am looking for. I really just need the top of one of the carbs however I am willing to buy whatever I have to. It is not a big deal if parts are missing cause I have all of the other parts except the metal top.

How much are you looking for?

Thank you,
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.