Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Drivers side warm air guide
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
72SD914
I'm in the process of gathering parts necessary to install a side shift transmission into my 72. I'm in need of the Drivers side warm air guide and two outer engine bar mounts.
boxstr
Good morning. Are these the mounts you are looking for?
Craig at CAMP
72SD914
Not sure, That may be what I need. Ive been told I need them but have have no idea what they look like.

PM sent
GaroldShaffer
If you are installing a side shift transmission in a early car (70 - 72) for sure you will need:

Shifter
Tunnel shift rod
shift rod from firewall to trans
engine bar and the mounting brackets

I believe there is a modification that needs to be done to the shift rod exit at the firewall also. I know the early shift rod is thicker than the later ones.
bdstone914
The side shift package i am selling you has the correct engine bar end mount brackets. The ones camp 914 offered are for a tail shift.
I still have not found a good drivers side warm air guide.
Bruce
72SD914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 18 2016, 03:17 AM) *

The side shift package i am selling you has the correct engine bar end mount brackets. The ones camp 914 offered are for a tail shift.
I still have not found a good drivers side warm air guide.
Bruce

Thanks guys, Please keep looking for me.

Bruce, PM sent
72SD914
Still in need of a drivers side warm air guide.
72SD914
Pic of what I need. The shift rod passes under the drivers side warn air guide cover. It is bolted to the case and heat exchanger.

IPB Image
boxstr
I think this is what you are looking for. PM if interested.
Craig at CAMP
72SD914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 21 2016, 05:26 PM) *

I think this is what you are looking for. PM if interested.
Craig at CAMP

PM sent
That looks like what I need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.