Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1974 914 Transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Creamsicle New Zealand
Hi All

I'm looking for a transmission within the following number codes 914/12HA - - 014 to 914/12HA - - 024.
This means the transmission was built between Jan. 1974 and Feb. 1974.
happy to look at anything from a case to a rebuilt trans.
Cheers
Steve
rcotten951
QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Jun 16 2016, 09:06 PM) *

Hi All

I'm looking for a transmission within the following number codes 914/12HA - - 014 to 914/12HA - - 024.
This means the transmission was built between Jan. 1974 and Feb. 1974.
happy to look at anything from a case to a rebuilt trans.
Cheers
Steve

I believe I have what you are hunting for (HA05024), see attached picture. However, if you are indeed in New Zealand, shipping will likely be cost prohibitive for you. All gears shift good, no bad synchros, just removed from my car. Hard to describe, but it makes a little driveline noise at certain loads or speed regardless of gear choice, so I suspect the shaft bearing, or outer flange bearings. Whole thing, $650.00 plus shipping.

If you just want the case with no internals I'd let it go for just $200.00 plus shipping. It would be much lighter and cheaper to ship. If you are interested, send me an address and I could get you some shipping quotes for either option from my local shipping store.
my email is russell_cotten@yahoo.com.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Creamsicle New Zealand
email sent thanks Russell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.