Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opening day for MI 914 driving season
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
Went for a short spin around the neighborhood. First time behind the wheel this year. I had the top off aktion035.gif Also, it was my first nighttime drive with the new LED dash lights - thanks pray.gif Qarl.

HAd to jump start her after sitting all winter but she fired right up and ran like a German sportscar! smilie_pokal.gif

driving.gif Woo Hoo 914 season!!
CptTripps
I've gotta pick up some of those lights...big difference? Did you get White, or a color?

I'll be driving in no-time too. I'm still stuck in 'Restoration Season' sad.gif
VegasRacer
Remember - when they wake up after a winters sleep, they are hungry like a bear after hibernation. Be sure to feed your car with lots long drives on twisty roads.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE (CptTripps @ Apr 6 2005, 10:02 PM)
big difference? Did you get White, or a color?

Big difference? No. small difference, but any improvement is better than the barely visible factory bulbs. I got white.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (CptTripps @ Apr 6 2005, 07:02 PM)
I've gotta pick up some of those lights...big difference? Did you get White, or a color?

I'll be driving in no-time too. I'm still stuck in 'Restoration Season' sad.gif

I use the blue ones, they seem to show up better I think.
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Hi Tom! driving.gif
Dave-O
My first drive will be happening on friday...I'll post pictures! Here was the last time i was home....the driving wasn't going to happen that day.
Garland
QUOTE (Curvie Roadlover @ Apr 6 2005, 09:48 PM)
Went for a short spin around the neighborhood. First time behind the wheel this year. I had the top off aktion035.gif Also, it was my first nighttime drive with the new LED dash lights - thanks pray.gif Qarl.

HAd to jump start her after sitting all winter but she fired right up and ran like a German sportscar! smilie_pokal.gif

driving.gif Woo Hoo 914 season!!

Tom,
Yes I also took out the 914 for a drive. Tuesday drove to work 40 miles round trip. Just could not miss out driving on the warmest day of the year. Picked up my oldest from drivers ed that night also. While driving I seem to keep thinking "I'm BACK!"
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE (Garland @ Apr 6 2005, 11:32 PM)
While driving I seem to keep thinking "I'm BACK!"

Me too driving.gif
Tom Perso
I'm stuck in PA this week for work, and the 914 is sitting in the garage waiting for it's MegaSquirt conversion...

I did visit a Porsche dealership in Mechanicsburg and got a nice close look at the new Carrara GT, even got to sit in it.... wub.gif wub.gif

But, I'm stuck with a 2005 Nissan Altima. Not a bad ride, but it does burnouts pretty good (OE Linelock, baby!! smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

Any GTG's in line for the MI area?

Later
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.