Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD tripple gauge kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Harpo
SOLD

I purchased an extra triple gauge kit from a member here and I no longer need it.

$175 including shipping

Click to view attachment

Thanks

DavidClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
type2man
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 18 2016, 12:12 PM) *

I purchased an extra triple gauge kit from a member here and I no longer need it.

$200 including shipping

Photos soon

Thanks

David

I'll take it pending picures.
Harpo
Still available. This is a Kit, not complete gauges
wes
If you have the talent to build it you could save $$. I don't so for $650 + tax this is what I had made, just picked it up Friday and now one more project to add smiles to my face.Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades??
PotterPorsche
Pm sent
Catorse
Hate to be a downer but John Flesburg on this board will BUILD you a triple gauge that is 10000 times nicer than that one for $250 plus your donor gauges...
Harpo
This Kit came from John and yes he will assemble the kit for a fee. Mine only come with instructions. Thanks for the bump Catorse
Harpo
I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers

Dave
racerbvd
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 21 2016, 10:14 AM) *

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers

Dave

Trades???
Harpo
Bump - Price reduction
roadsportusa
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 29 2016, 10:19 AM) *

Bump - Price reduction

what is the current price?
Harpo
$175 is the new lower price unless you want to make me a reasonable offer
raynekat
QUOTE(wes @ Jun 18 2016, 12:56 PM) *

If you have the talent to build it you could save $$. I don't so for $650 + tax this is what I had made, just picked it up Friday and now one more project to add smiles to my face.Click to view attachment

Wes:

Who built this triple gauge for you? Thx
wes
QUOTE(raynekat @ Jul 1 2016, 02:43 PM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Jun 18 2016, 12:56 PM) *

Wes:

Who built this triple gauge for you? Thx

Palo Alto Speedometer, they did all my gauges not cheep but I swear all look and work as new with glass lenses.
Back in the old days (High School) every time I was blessed with a speeding mad.gif ticket I'd take my driving.gif hot rod to his dad (now passed) and he'd give me a paper to give to the judge showing it was corrected and how far off it was, happy11.gif worked to. Good people!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.