Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: standard size 1.7 or 1.8 crank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AnthonyM
I recently purchased an abandoned F Production 914 and I'm in need of a standard size 1.7 or 1.8 crank. May also consider a long or short block. It would be great to find something close to the Cleveland or Pittsburgh area.
fasthonda
QUOTE(AnthonyM @ Jun 19 2016, 04:10 AM) *

I recently purchased an abandoned F Production 914 and I'm in need of a standard size 1.7 or 1.8 crank. May also consider a long or short block. It would be great to find something close to the Cleveland or Pittsburgh area.

I have a nice 1.8 L crank that came out of a low mileage car. I no longer have the block or rods. You can email me at fasthonda@msn.com if your interested.

Michael
AnthonyM
QUOTE(fasthonda @ Jun 19 2016, 06:54 AM) *

QUOTE(AnthonyM @ Jun 19 2016, 04:10 AM) *

I have a nice 1.8 L crank that came out of a low mileage car. I no longer have the block or rods. You can email me at fasthonda@msn.com if your interested.

Michael

Thanks Michael......I'll shoot you an email.
AnthonyM
Thanks members for your help finding a crank. Bruce hooked me up with exactly what I needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.