Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for cheap usable targa top in Europe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nigerian 914
hello all, Im new to the forum, Im trying to restore a 914 in Nigeria, no this is no joke and I need an inexpensive top . I,planing a trip to europe and would love to pick it up with some other body parts next week, pls help. welcome.png
JFG
i'm sure karmann konnection has one. they're based in the south of england. Better be quick though as we may not be part of europe for much longer huh.gif rolleyes.gif welcome.png
johannes
We have a member on the french forum who owns a 914-6 in Morocco, but I sure need to see a picture to believe there is a 914 in Nigeria ! ...

JFG
QUOTE(johannes @ Jun 19 2016, 02:07 PM) *

We have a member on the french forum who owns a 914-6 in Morocco, but I sure need to see a picture to believe there is a 914 in Nigeria ! ...

I've struggled to find a 914 forum for french owners. I visit quite a lot but not often enough. Is there a re forum like this or DDK forum for french owners?
johannes
QUOTE(JFG @ Jun 19 2016, 06:24 AM) *

I've struggled to find a 914 forum for french owners. I visit quite a lot but not often enough. Is there a re forum like this or DDK forum for french owners?

Oh yes there is, opened for 10 years (50 000 messages) ... The Porsche 914 Club of France forum is opened to all french speaking 914 enthousasts. You don't need to be club member to sign in...

http://porsche914.fr-bb.com/

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.