Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 99% Done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orbit398
Knock on wood

Just tweaking my '74 and having a blast driving this car. Thanks to all of you on this forum that have helped me along the way as I truly appreciate all the help that's been provided.

Pretty much stock but has some fun stuff. High compression heads, 44 webers, cam for carbed engine, bmw front calipers, front sway bar, 180 lb rear spring set...lots of new items. Blows the doors off the '69 912 I had prior to the 914.

Big thanks to Mark at 914 Rubber and Dave Darling at Pelican Parts.

Can't wait to take to the Texas Hill Country and blast around the cool roads.
mepstein
Great pics. Congrats!
914Sixer
Sweet ! Detailing on the Mahle's makes a difference.
Coondog
Congrats.....does the air work.
Shadowfax
aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Looks great, orbit. Really like the center console gauges being angled toward the driver.
Peashooter
Nice! You did a great job on that car. All the contrasting black/yellow looks awesome!
JOEPROPER
Looks Great! Nice to see a project completed and coming out the way you want it!
Now it's time to enjoy it! smoke.gif
6freak
99% done lol-2.gif if you drive it like it should be driven theyll always be something to fix, replace, retorgue..or just to add more cool guy stuff lol ... great looking car have fun

MikeC
Big Len
Get rid of the steering wheel cover. Otherwise, it looks fantastic.
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jun 21 2016, 04:26 PM) *

Get rid of the steering wheel cover. Otherwise, it looks fantastic.

maybe that's the 1%? confused24.gif

great looking car, congrats!

beerchug.gif
cjl
Dave_Darling
Great job! Now that the 1st 99% is done, now you can get to work on the second 99% of the job, and start to get ready for the third 99%... wink.gif

--DD
malcolm2
Great looking car. I also love the paint job on the wheels. Makes them look totally different.
green914
looks great! smilie_pokal.gif
whitetwinturbo
Yellow cars are faster.........
aktion035.gif
6freak
[quote name='whitetwinturbo' date='Jun 21 2016, 09:53 PM' post='2362405']
Yellow cars are faster.........
aktion035.gif
[/quote

faster then white but not red biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.