Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: for Canadians only
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davep
CQ site

This site has a lot of info that is under publication ban in Canada. Info we are not supposed to know or let others know. Yeah right.
riverman
Thanks Dave. I hope you're not persued because you posted a link to a US Blog in defiance of the publication ban. I'd hate to see another club member facing jail time. biggrin.gif
balljoint
DANGER. DANGER WIL ROBINSON.

Smacks a bit of politics this morning Dave. I have to say though that the publication ban on stuff like this peeses me off, but I don't mind not knowing the details of Bernardo's trial.
aircooledboy
Very interesting. unsure.gif I had no idea about this whole issue.

Troubling times we all live in, where it is increasingly common for "free" governments to stiffle dissent by muzzling or ridiculing those who dare speak it. confused24.gif
freezing14
that what happen when you not a bright politician , they all cheat and give money under the table , that one just got caught, it is interesting that the liberals would give money to the PQ unless the agency played both side at the same time,,,LOL finger.gif
GWN7
Read the info a couple days ago when it was reported on the National News. Google search - Adscam/blogs gave me all the links I needed.

I wonder if the AG will go after my misspent $250,000,000 in tax money as hard as he will go after anyone who reports a link?

The liberals got caught with there hands deep in the cookie jar.

I wonder if the public will be as apathetic as they were in the satelite scandal a few years ago? (The former Prime Ministers son-in-law was VP of Power Corp. which owns one of the shitty satelite companies up here. No one was buying it because for less money (and no taxes) you could get better programing from a US supplier, so the government passed a new law (even tho several court cases said it wasn't illegal to watch US signals) making it illegal to watch US television unless you bought it from a approved Canadian supplier.)

This whole thing (the ban) is a stall tactic to allow more time for those involved to cover their tracks. Sort of like the Airbus scandal where a former PM had several months to clean out his Swiss Bank account. When he revealed the ballance in it he only had 2k in the account. He never revealed all the transactions that went thru that acount and then sued for defamation of character and won. Why he had one in the first place is my question?

Mark Henry
In Canada the difference between a convict and a politician is a law (or business) degree.

But which bunch of crooks do you vote for?
BatFromHell
But convicts in Canada can earn law degrees in prison now, Mark
What do you do and who do you believe?
NO ONE.
wink.gif
TROJANMAN
i don't get it, the canadian government makes it illegal to publish information about the government, but gives away free heroin to drug users? beer.gif
Hawktel
I'm still amazed at this.

Hey what ever happens, we still love ya down here!

Mark Henry
Alfred screwy.gif

Guess he need his monthly alfred.gif
LongARM
a piss on them.....eeeehhhhhhhhh
in Kingston everything is legal as long as you don't get caught.(Headstones)

Hello to all the Canadians on here .... raise your beer.... beer.gif
black73
Now would be a good time for a Tennessee redneck to post a really rude canada joke. But I'll show some compassion and control myself. biggrin.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Apr 7 2005, 09:54 AM)
In Canada the difference between a convict and a politician is a law (or business) degree.

But which bunch of crooks do you vote for?

its seems to be the same everywhere
LongARM
it's not all ice and snow... flag.gif
MecGen
Hi People
This kind of stuff makes me sic barf.gif
I pay soooooooo much in taxes and fees, you can't imagine the % of my $
I get very excited when I talk politics, specially concidering where I live, so I don't talk politics too much.
But gotta chime in on a Canuck thred.
Cheers
Joe

beerchug.gif
GWN7
QUOTE (black73 @ Apr 7 2005, 04:52 PM)
Now would be a good time for a Tennessee redneck to post a really rude canada joke. But I'll show some compassion and control myself. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif post away....wait...if it's really crude post it in the sandbox biggrin.gif
SLITS
I guess out politicians move north or yours move south.....hmmmmmmm.....I call for a congessional investigation.........Maybe the San Mateo Police can make some headway!

Oh BTW, I claim to be 1/3 Canadian...worked for Allied Colloids North America (Canada, United States and Mexico)....Always had 3 flags at our jobsites (but no rides).
GWN7
Only our comedians and actors move South. The only time a politician goes South is on a fact finding trip (I.E. there not paying for it). Like the 200K trip several want to go on to investigate prostitution.......Hogs at the trough headbang.gif
jimtab
My grandad in Alaska used to say that its easy to tell when a politico is lying....his lips are moving.....my grandad was a f+%$in genius.. rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.