Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: 1973 or 1974 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dkantis
1973/1974 Porsche 914 Wanted for Porsche Collector in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
2.0 ltr Fuel Injected preferred
Up to $20k to spend/budget
Low miles, under 75k
Original paint if this is even possible
Black/Black preferred.
Rebuilt engine/transmission, Fuel Injection.
Pristine condition-A top 1% car.

Dean-754-234-9993
Ft. Lauderdale, FL/USA
Adding to my 944 Turbo, 928S4, and Boxster...collection.
Cuda911
Just a tip: I think you need to really up your budget based on your requirements. Also, you should probably specify what engine size you are looking for (unless it doesn't matter to you). Good luck!
era vulgaris
agree.gif

$20k will get you a really nice car. But you probably need to be closer to $30k or even over to get an A+ top 1% collector quality car.
billh1963
A lot of people don't realize they are late to the party.... agree.gif
87m491
I think he covered the engine size unless it is a later edit. On pricing, especially "pristine, top 1% car", the budget will not get you to the table, (excepting a barn find or clueless seller) though I'd certainly "want: the same thing! Having been looking for a solid 3+ driver, I have seen these sell (or being bought speculatively?) for mir to high teens. A quick look through sold sales on Ebay/BAT etc. might help bracket needed budget, but nationally listed 3/2+s I am seeing sell sight unseen in days for prices in this budget, let alone top 1%ers....

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jun 21 2016, 03:48 PM) *

Just a tip: I think you need to really up your budget based on your requirements. Also, you should probably specify what engine size you are looking for (unless it doesn't matter to you). Good luck!
914Next
QUOTE(87m491 @ Jun 22 2016, 08:03 AM) *

I think he covered the engine size unless it is a later edit. On pricing, especially "pristine, top 1% car", the budget will not get you to the table, (excepting a barn find or clueless seller) though I'd certainly "want: the same thing! Having been looking for a solid 3+ driver, I have seen these sell (or being bought speculatively?) for hid to high teens. A quick look through sold sales on Ebay/BAT etc. might help bracket needed budget, but nationally listed 3/2+s I am seeing sell sight unseen in days for prices in this budget, let alone top 1%ers....

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jun 21 2016, 03:48 PM) *

agree.gif I've owned mine now for two years. It is a true 1% '73 2.0 survivor car and I gladly paid low 30's two years ago. Have been looking since then for a possible 2nd purchase and would readily pay the same or more for a similar car....if I could find one. Agree with those who say buy the best you can now. You won't regret it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.