914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Custom embroidered seats ...

Click to view attachment

... and a center armrest

Click to view attachment

highly collectable ... lol-2.gif
PancakePorsche
When I win the lottery I want to buy one of them there "Porche" cars. screwy.gif
tweet
That guy has been trying to sell those seats for years. Notice Something missing?
bdstone914
QUOTE(tweet @ Jun 22 2016, 02:27 AM) *

That guy has been trying to sell those seats for years. Notice Something missing?

His ability to spell?

His contact with reality?

Sense of good style and taste?

Someone needs to contact the PORCHE museum so they can add they to the collection, or burn and destroy them. I guess it is not copyright infringement if you misspell the word and botch the font style.
tazz9924
This diserves only one thing: barf.gif barf.gif WTF.gif barf.gif barf.gif headbang.gif stromberg.gif
carr914
That's what happens when you take Acid and take your seats to Tijuana to get re-done
PCA7GGR
How much just for the seat cushion?
bretth
Maybe it is valuable like the misprinted upside down US airplane stamp. burro.gif
boxstr
The cleanliness and organization of everything guarantees that you will be receiving a superior product.
Craig at CAMP
forrestkhaag
One of the prior posts reminds me, yet again... if i simply sold my 1918 inverted jenny inherited in my dad's huge stamp collection started in 1916, i could pack off my 914 to PatrickMS and be done with the conversion process all together....

On the other hand, why miss out on all the fun.....

beerchug.gif
dug
Maybe it's not what you think...
Click to view attachment
smarens
ok I'm going to be the dumb one that asks, how much are they listed for?
tweet
QUOTE(smarens @ Jun 24 2016, 10:09 PM) *

ok I'm going to be the dumb one that asks, how much are they listed for?

One Million Dollars

smarens
oh boy I expected it, knew one of the many creative ones would get me
PanelBilly
Looks like they run from $200,000 to $975,000
boxstr
The seats are listed on The Samba at $150.00
Craig at CAMP
forrestkhaag
In 1918, when my dad was 8 years old and a beginning stamp collector; a hobby lasting for the rest of his 93 years, an inverted Jenny was worth 21 cents or a little more.

Today, a real Jenny is like a bone stock 914-6.... Up in value

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
the seats are still for sale.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.