Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.7 six engine FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Engine was pulled from a running, driving car with 120k miles on the odometer. Actual mileage could be different. We found 2 broken head studs and 17% Leakdown. Sold as a good core engine. Transmission is not included and not for sale. $4,995 B/O. Buyer can pick up at shop or take care of ship. We can secure on pallet and load on truck. Email mark@markepstein.net to purchase.
RRietman
not in the market for the 2.7. how about a pic of the s90 in the background ? (my other hobby)
Randy
mepstein
Price reduced to $3,995.
mepstein
Price reduced to $3,495
mb911
Wow what a deal.. Makes me wish I didn't have my 2.4 already
johnhora
Oh man the old 5 blade fan.....
Mblizzard
Ccrap I wish I had the cash!
mepstein
Still for sale. I have a 11 blade fan I'll include.
johnhora
Mark...just kidding you about the 5 blade....you don't see them that often anymore....nice clean core engine
mepstein
7R case
JoeDees
How glorious this could be...

Somebody needs to get this and make a badass 914, or they can buy it for me and I'll someday use it for a badass 914..
mepstein
Sold
JOEPROPER
Yea, that's great. I'm sure many of us were contemplating that one. I couldn't get a hold of my machine shop guy (on vacation) quick enough, once I thought about it, but nice to see that someone else had the guts to pull the trigger. Good luck to the lucky one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.