Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 GT oil console spacer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
duktail
FS 914-6 GT oil console to oil tank spacer, patterned off original 901 107 243 00. If you are recreating the oiling system for a GT or replica this spacer is required. $105. including shipping to con. US. PM for PayPal info please.
SixerJ
I'll take it, PM sent

Jon
porbmw
If you have another one of these, would appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks
Paul
dug
I PM'd questions days ago and have no reply. Anyone had a response?
SixerJ
Yep, Barry would appear to be a genuine seller with really good comms (or at least with me)

Within 36hrs it was paid for and in the post to Blighty (unfortunately I paid for it on Friday AM after the £ tanked)

Also have pictures emailed through of packaging and postage etc

Fingers crossed it gets through USPS and Royal Mail, once it arrives I will confirm & post more detailed pictures

Thanks Barry!

Jon
porbmw
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Jun 27 2016, 10:10 AM) *

Yep, Barry would appear to be a genuine seller with really good comms (or at least with me)

Within 36hrs it was paid for and in the post to Blighty (unfortunately I paid for it on Friday AM after the £ tanked)

Also have pictures emailed through of packaging and postage etc

Fingers crossed it gets through USPS and Royal Mail, once it arrives I will confirm & post more detailed pictures

Thanks Barry!

Jon

agree.gif

Thanks, Barry, look forward to receiving the item, and enjoyed the chat very much.

Paul
porbmw
Got it
Thanks!
Happy 4th!
Paul
beerchug.gif
SixerJ
Waiting postman pat......this is the point where paranoia kicks in. Paul are you sure you haven't got mine? av-943.gif

Click to view attachment
duktail
Thanks all for the purchase and positive responses.

Dug, no PMs show up on my 914 World but followed up with PM on Pelican and email; glad you received yours.

Porbmw thanks for the email, glad you received and are happy with the spacer.

SixerJ please keep me posted when (and if yours arrives) I know nothing about the UK postal system but have sooooooo much more faith in them than the USPS.

I have one spacer left for that special 914 project!
SixerJ
Ha ha, in reality I have never had anything that has ever gone missing, stuff gets stuck in customs and even with tracking numbers it's a black hole of no data and randomness

That said would you trust a guy with four fingers a dodgy van and a cat that has more common sense than de does?

I'm sure it is ok and will pitch up, once it arrives I just need to get the three long bolts for the console, spacer and the extra wide clamp for the filler neck. Once those bits are together I have all the parts for the tank itself and will post picture

Thanks again
SixerJ
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Jul 8 2016, 10:17 PM) *

Ha ha, in reality I have never had anything that has ever gone missing, stuff gets stuck in customs and even with tracking numbers it's a black hole of no data and randomness

That said would you trust a guy with four fingers a dodgy van and a cat that has more common sense than de does?

I'm sure it is ok and will pitch up, once it arrives I just need to get the three long bolts for the console, spacer and the extra wide clamp for the filler neck. Once those bits are together I have all the parts for the tank itself and will post picture

Thanks again

Ok it's official Paul has not got my spacer because I have!!!!! aktion035.gif

Went away for the weekend and when I came home there was a chit from Royal Mail, £22 to pay for handling and delivery in the UK. Of course I went down there today after work because I couldn't wait until Wednesday

beerchug.gif duktail and icon_bump.gif for the spacer that is currently up on eBay

Click to view attachment
raynekat
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Jul 11 2016, 01:53 PM) *

QUOTE(SixerJ @ Jul 8 2016, 10:17 PM) *

Thanks again

Ok it's official Paul has not got my spacer because I have!!!!! aktion035.gif

Went away for the weekend and when I came home there was a chit from Royal Mail, £22 to pay for handling and delivery in the UK. Of course I went down there today after work because I couldn't wait until Wednesday

beerchug.gif duktail and icon_bump.gif for the spacer that is currently up on eBay

Click to view attachment

Wow....that's some beautiful "kit" there as they say.
Nice set-up.
porbmw
Damn! I was hoping a spare would make it my way..... biggrin.gif

Nice stash beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.