Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS. Porsche 914- 914-6 nos Hella fog light lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Thdbeat
SOLD SOLD SOLD

These were the first I received from Germany and the Guy who actually made all BOSCH and HELLA LENSES With His factory from 1929-2009.

I have made arrangements with him to purchase his remaining inventory he had purchased from the factory where he worked.
This is an incredible opportunity for all of us and I will be listing the remaining pieces once they arrive from Germany.
I am happy I am able to fill the void for these rare NOS Parts.

Thank you
Erik

FS. Porsche 914- 914-6 nos Hella fog light lenses . I only have a limited number of these remaining. Sold in pairs $250 each pair please email me . I will include new gaskets for free as well!
Erik Black
Thdbeat@cox.net
Phoenix AZ
Mikey914
Pictures will help. Very critical to see if the lens is a Tn-1 or 4.
4s aren't worth anywhere near as much. 1s are the collectable ones.
Good luck
JeffBowlsby
AFAIK, the TN4s are the correct lens for 1970-74 USA spec 914 foglights. Not sure what the TN1s were for...911s maybe?
Blue6
TN1/TN2- 1970-1972 914-6 fogs
Thdbeat
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 23 2016, 11:11 PM) *

Hello The interesting thing about formats like this are people who love to talk and dont think to address intelligent questions to the seller. I have owned 14 914's. I have kept the 914-6.

The lenses are marked TN-1 - TN2

Anyone with questions my certianly direct them to me directly.
This iis a classified listing. It you want to open a forum discussing the nuonces of various produced lenses that would be time well spent.
Thank you
Erik Black
Thdbeat
QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jun 24 2016, 07:04 AM) *

Hello The interesting thing about formats like this are people who love to talk and dont think to address intelligent questions to the seller. I have owned 14 914's. I have kept the 914-6.

This iis a classified listing. It you want to open a forum discussing the nuonces of various produced lenses that would be time well spent.
Thank you
Erik Black

The first pic is a used old lens removed from a 1970
The othese are the nos
Thdbeat
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 23 2016, 09:39 PM) *

Pictures will help. Very critical to see if the lens is a Tn-1 or 4.
4s aren't worth anywhere near as much. 1s are the collectable ones.
Good luck

914 NOs Complete driving light sets sell for $1200-$1500

These are TN-1 - TN-2

I have added pictures for everyone. Old original used and a close up of nos.
Thank you
Erik Black

No one should be afraid of proudly announcing their name.

Thdbeat
QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jun 23 2016, 01:31 PM) *

FS. Porsche 914- 914-6 nos Hella fog light lenses . I only have a limited number of these remaing. Sold in pairs $250 each pair please email me . I will include new gaskets for free as well!
Erik Black
Thdbeat@cox.net
Phoenix AZ

Hello Out of this box 4 Pairs Have Been purchased by Porsche 914 World enthusiasts.
I have One remaining set from this box.

I purchased every last one I could get from Germany at a premium cost and to offset my expenses the last 8 Pairs outside of the box will be more expensive.

This required many months of negotiation to get these and I hope everyone appreciates owning these and proudly displaying on their car.

I have one remaining pair that has not been committed to. The Final Set at 250.00 + 13.00 USPS Priority Mail Cost.

When My others arrive I will relist them at the new price., Thank you for the buyers who took advantage of the early bird special.

Thank you
Erik Black
toolguy
IIRC, TN1-2 are considered fog lights . . TN4 are driving lights

Thdbeat
QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jun 24 2016, 08:23 AM) *

FS. Porsche 914- 914-6 nos Hella fog light lenses . I only have a limited number of these remaing. Sold in pairs $250 each pair please email me . I will include new gaskets for free as well!
Erik Black
Thdbeat@cox.net
Phoenix AZ

Hello Out of this box 4 Pairs Have Been purchased by Porsche 914 World enthusiasts.
I have One remaining set from this box.

I purchased every last one I could get from Germany at a premium cost and to offset my expenses the last 8 Pairs outside of the box will be more expensive.

This required many months of negotiation to get these and I hope everyone appreciates owning these and proudly displaying on their car.

I have one remaining pair that has not been committed to. The Final Set at 250.00 + 13.00 USPS Priority Mail Cost.

When My others arrive I will relist them at the new price., Thank you for the buyers who took advantage of the early bird special.

Thank you
Erik Black

One buyer was unable to complete the sale so one set remains.
Please let me know who would like to purchase the final set.
Thank you
Erik Black
porbmw

Agreed...they are for 6s
Having said that, I expect they were also for 4s of the same model years....

I am not certain that the subsequent versions..TN4s, were driving lights...I think they are more likely still considered fog lights..otherwise why would Porsche provide a "fog light switch" on later modes....but no idea why the different refractions on the lenses....

Would be interested to know.

I DID buy a set of these from Erik, on ebay....as these ARE difficult to find, and correct for 6s
They ARE nice.

Paul
914Sixer
Interesting information. I have a set of 74 stock fog lights with TN4 lens. I will have to check the late 74 I bought and see what it has on it.
Thdbeat

One set remains.
All others that were available are sold.

Thank you.

Erik Black
Thdbeat@cox.net
Phoenix AZ

Blue6
QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jun 24 2016, 07:06 AM) *

Thank you
Erik Black

The othese are the nos

Wow Erik, don't get your shorts in a bunch. Makes it very uncomfortable when you walk smile.gif. I purchased two pair from you on eBay, and was just trying to help. I have done extensive research on these including talking with friends from Europe who are very familiar with our little cars. Everyone in the know seems to agree the TN1-2 lenses were installed as fog lights, not driving lights on U.S. Model 914-6's. Free bump...
smokey
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 25 2016, 04:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jun 24 2016, 07:06 AM) *

Thank you
Erik Black

The othese are the nos

Wow Erik, don't get your shorts in a bunch. Makes it very uncomfortable when you walk smile.gif. I purchased two pair from you on eBay, and was just trying to help. I have done extensive research on these including talking with friends from Europe who are very familiar with our little cars. Everyone in the know seems to agree the TN1-2 lenses were installed as fog lights, not driving lights on U.S. Model 914-6's. Free bump...

lol-2.gif

av-943.gif

And ........
What is you name ?
I luv u man , but ,,,, let's talk poo about you .
WTF.gif

Free bump ?
Funny guy happy11.gif

As Erik said
" Time well spent "
smoke.gif
Rick
McCarthy

Thdbeat

Erik Black
Thdbeat@cox.net
Phoenix AZ

Thank you to everyone that purchased the nos lenses. At this moment. I do not have any remaining. I have more coming. I bought all that were avaiable from a former employee of the factory that made all of these for Hella from 1929 to 2009. They are as rare as they come and nla.
Thank you
Erik Black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.