Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB wheel spacers 1 pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jrblackbox
Anybody got a pair available for 4x130, will need bolts too, I have steel wheels. TIA
bdstone914
QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Jun 24 2016, 04:47 AM) *

Anybody got a pair available for 4x130, will need bolts too, I have steel wheels. TIA

What wheels are you installing and why do you want to space them out?
I have not seen 1" spacers for 4 lug. You would need 50mm long bolts. Have seen them either.
You may want to go with adapters that bolt to the hubs.rotors and have studs that would use open end lug nuts.
The rears are not hub-centric and spacers or adapters will exagerate the problem.
Early front rotors are not hub-centric and lates are hub-centric.
jrblackbox
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 25 2016, 05:55 AM) *

QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Jun 24 2016, 04:47 AM) *

What wheels are you installing and why do you want to space them out?
I have not seen 1" spacers for 4 lug. You would need 50mm long bolts. Have seen them either.
You may want to go with adapters that bolt to the hubs.rotors and have studs that would use open end lug nuts.
The rears are not hub-centric and spacers or adapters will exagerate the problem.
Early front rotors are not hub-centric and lates are hub-centric.

I want to put them on the front of a 71 to fill out the wheel well with my steelies.
larryM
google is your friend

plenty to choose from

https://www.google.com/search?q=4x130mm+spa...-8&oe=utf-8
jrblackbox
QUOTE(larryM @ Jun 27 2016, 10:06 PM) *

google is your friend

plenty to choose from

https://www.google.com/search?q=4x130mm+spa...-8&oe=utf-8

Thanks- got a pair coming any day now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.