Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coco mats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
I received my new coco mats in the mail today and they're amazing....I love the vintage look. The fit and finish is first rate. Drew Phythian, the owner, at cocomats.com was a pleasure to deal with.....he answered my endless questions prior to my order and they arrived exactly on the date as promised. If you've been thinking about ordering these don't hesitate.

https://www.cocomats.com

i ordered the coco #53 black / grey pattern with the standard short length passenger side.

Cal
a photo of the passenger side.....

Larmo63
Killer, those look great!!!!
1970 Neun vierzehn
Very nice, they look like something that you could purchase "back in the day".

AND, as is obvious, nice 914 thumb3d.gif

Paul
Cuda911
Those look great. Yes, Drew was fantastic to work with. I highly recommend his company.

Mine:

PanelBilly
Looks great and "right" for the car too
Wyvern
They look GREAT.
How far up the bulkhead do the "short" mats go? are the regular ones a lot longer ?
whitetwinturbo
...........AND how do they stay without sliding up into the pedals:confused:
Cal
QUOTE(Wyvern @ Jun 24 2016, 11:21 PM) *

They look GREAT.
How far up the bulkhead do the "short" mats go? are the regular ones a lot longer ?

The short mat only goes up the bulkhead +/-4".....the long version goes all the up to the underside of the dash. I preferred the shorter.
Cuda911
QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Jun 24 2016, 08:32 PM) *

...........AND how do they stay without sliding up into the pedals:confused:

They are very thick heavy, and have a spiked rubber back, so they stay in place. Here's
a couple more pix:

914_teener
QUOTE(Cal @ Jun 24 2016, 08:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Wyvern @ Jun 24 2016, 11:21 PM) *

They look GREAT.

The short mat only goes up the bulkhead +/-4".....the long version goes all the up to the underside of the dash. I preferred the shorter.

Those are gorgeous and your car is too.

Question if I may:

Where did you get the grey loop carpet? I finally need to replace mine and that is the replacement style and color that was with my car originally.

smokey
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jun 24 2016, 06:46 PM) *

Very nice, they look like something that you could purchase "back in the day".

AND, as is obvious, nice 914 thumb3d.gif

Paul

hey guys ,
OEM
drooley.gif

smoke.gif
smokey
piratenanner.gif
smokey
beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
I had my passenger side made so it just fits the flat part of the floor pan. It doesn't go up the wall at all. Much cleaner look in mine opinion.
smokey
aktion035.gif

smoke.gif
smokey
drooley.gif
sb914
I like them toClick to view attachment
914Next
Agree with Cal. Top quality product and great to work with!!

I purchased new ones

Click to view attachment

But kept the oem…complete with vintage cigarette burn.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
kid914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jun 25 2016, 08:46 AM) *

love the cf dash cap. aktion035.gif
jack20
I agree. Very happy with mine although I wish I would have ordered a darker brown.
Click to view attachment
Gunn1
Great addition to a beautiful car.
Amphicar770
Very nice.

I remember back in the early 1980's when my dad, who managed a Chrysler dealership, took a black 914 in on trade. One of the things I remember was the cocoa mats and thinking how cool they were.

I really wanted my dad to let me have that car. I think the service manager talked him out of it, probably had rust issues. It would be another 25 years or so before I finally owned a 914.

larryM
nice to know there was an oem coco weave mat!

next time a concours judge throws a fit about mine, i'll show 'em your tag photo

larryM
nice to know there was an oem coco weave mat!

next time a concours judge throws a fit about mine, i'll show 'em your tag photo

i like contrast & "coco" colors - won these at SVR Concours a yr ago

.Click to view attachment
TX914
They're great! I've had these a few years now.Click to view attachment
StratPlayer
I've had these for about 4 yrs. now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.