Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2L Engine Tins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
North Coast Jim
I've got in my possession two sets of Engine tins for the 2L, 4 cylinder motor. Both exhibit varies degrees of rust degradation. I do live in Ohio. There a little too cheesey for me. With some effort I've been able to compile 1 complete set except for the two large tins that cover the top of the cylinder banks. Looking for help to replace these two items.
stevegm
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Jun 25 2016, 08:56 AM) *

I've got in my possession two sets of Engine tins for the 2L, 4 cylinder motor. Both exhibit varies degrees of rust degradation. I do live in Ohio. There a little too cheesey for me. With some effort I've been able to compile 1 complete set except for the two large tins that cover the top of the cylinder banks. Looking for help to replace these two items.

I've got at least one side.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jun 25 2016, 06:58 PM) *

QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Jun 25 2016, 08:56 AM) *

I've got at least one side.

Needed most is the Passenger side. Would like it with no thru the metal rust holes. Which one do you have ?? Pics ??
bdstone914
I have a very good drivers side. I have passenger sides bu they all have issued. Either cut for AC of cracked at the coil mount area. Have good 1.7-1.8 L tins that could be used to graft the corner piece onto the 2.0L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.