Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Bruce's I have too damn many gauges sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
These are 52mm gauges and do not fit the console gauge opening which are made for 65mm gauges.

I have way more gauges then I will ever used. Most of these came from 924, 944 or VW Rabbits and various Audi models.
The best ones are the metal case gauges with glass lenses. They are $20.
The later gauges have plastic lenses and plastic housings. They are $15 each.
I have lots of wire harnesses for them that are included. I have some retaining brackets. I do not have many sending units for them. I know the VDO 0-5 or 0-10 bar senders are available new. The used ones I have may leak. Included if you want to try one.
There are oil temperature gauges, oil pressure gauges in 0-5 bar, 0-10 bar, 0-70 PSI.
Voltage gauges. Amp gauges. Many variations.
The gauges may look cloudy (and some are) but much of it is reflections.
Let me know specific gauges needed and I can email or post better pictures.
bdstone914
more pics
RohJay
Bruce, I 'd like to buy TWO VDO Cylinder Head Temp gauges.
Shall PM you shortly.
914bub
Bruce do you have any spare bulb holders for the plastic housing gauges? I'm talking about the ones that look like an elongated stop sign and are 90 degree twist to install. I have retaining brackets and thumb screws if you or people who buy from you need them.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914bub @ Jun 26 2016, 09:50 AM) *

Bruce do you have any spare bulb holders for the plastic housing gauges? I'm talking about the ones that look like an elongated stop sign and are 90 degree twist to install. I have retaining brackets and thumb screws if you or people who buy from you need them.

I do not most of them are burned out. There are tow types. One has a removable bulbs the other does not. If these sell I will have to check into replacements. I would try North Hollywood Speedometer 818 761 5136 as they are a VDO distributor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.