Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914/6 Engine Mounts Complete set, Bulkhead, Rubber, Solid Trany Mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Blueduck
Complete factory OEM 914/6 engine mount set. Includes:

1) Bulkhead reinforcing mounting piece (unknown part number)

2) Metal OEM engine mount 901.115.012.00

3) Rubber OEM engine mount 914.375.049.00

4) Upper custom engine mount base (replaces 914.375.057.00)

5) Lower OEM engine mount base 914.375.158.00

6) Two solid aluminum mounts with bolts (for the transmission maybe? I dunno, but if you want them, I'll throw them in)

7) Some bolts, as seen in the picture. The large bolt has a slight bend to it.

As you can see, the metal OEM engine mount was modified at some point, then welded to reinforce it. This whole set up felt really solid when I had a modified 2.2L 911 engine in it. Even the rubber OEM engine mount looks and feels solid. Clean them all up, and you'll have a nice factory 914/6 set up.

Price is $800 for everything. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Sorry, I will only mail to the lower 48 continental United States.

Thanks for looking!
larryM
newbie x2 ???

oem?? - looks home-made

compare this ad to this other one
www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=288289
mb911
The Plate that the rubber mount goes into is clearly home made. But this is still a good deal for someone as the rubber mount and the engine side of the mount are oem..
Blueduck
The main mounting plate, the bulkhead plate, and the rubber mount are all OEM Porsche 914/6. The only piece that is custom is the upper engine mount base (replaces 914.375.057.00), which is listed as number 4 above in the original post.

A great deal for someone looking for a complete set up in one package wanting the factory pieces.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.