Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- parts needed for L-jetronic retrofit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jmitro
Engine number EC006075. Chassis is a 1974 US model.
I need all parts to convert back from single carb to L-jetronic. From my research, this would include AFM, ECU, airbox, harness, fuel injectors, cold start valve, FPR, fuel pump, filter, hoses.

Give me price shipped to 73064

thanks
JTdevine
QUOTE(jmitro @ Jun 25 2016, 09:42 PM) *

Engine number EC006075. Chassis is a 1974 US model.
I need all parts to convert back from single carb to L-jetronic. From my research, this would include AFM, ECU, airbox, harness, fuel injectors, cold start valve, FPR, fuel pump, filter, hoses.

Give me price shipped to 73064

thanks

I think i have most of the parts you are looking for ill check if you are still intresred let me know.
Jason
bdstone914
Also the AFM boot, air cleaner bracket that bolts to the car, resistor pack. I should have those if the first person does not. 75 and 74 have many parts that are not the same. Best to get a near complete system.
Bruce
jim_hoyland
agree.gif '74 and '75 are slightly different; be sure the ECU, AFM and FI harness are compatibile.

Good luck with the project, you'll have a reliable system when completed
jmitro
Yes definitely interested in what you guys have. Let me know.

I understand 74 and 75 may not be compatible. Can someone confirm that my engine number corresponds to a 74 version and not 75?

Also....the ECU I need is 473 906 021?
davep
Engine number EC006075 is a 1974 serial #.
mapguy
I have 2 complete sets of L-Jet I'd be willing to part with. One appears to be a '74, and one a '75.

Part of that is a set of grey injectors gone through by RC engineering.

PM me if interested. I'll make you a deal on the whole shootin' match.

Jeff
bdstone914
The 75 is compatible to a 74 engine. You just need the right set of parts. 75's have a seven pin connector on the AFM for the added temp sender. The boot is also different on the size of the vent hose. 914 Rubber may be remaking them. Most are cracked and broken.
mapguy
Bruce, as per usual, is right.

Other problem areas are the plenum seal and the breather tower seals. I got most of the seals new from 914rubber and will include whatever I have.
Dominic
If you need the air filter bracket that bolts to the car, let me know. $15.00 shipped

worn
QUOTE(Dominic @ Jun 26 2016, 11:01 AM) *

If you need the air filter bracket that bolts to the car, let me know. $15.00 shipped

So that is what that part does! Thanks and sorry to hijack. It is floating in my stash.
Claus Graf
I'm in Houston and I have a 1974 914 1.8 that I'm rebuilding (been fighting with the rust for 3 years). I'm planning to swap to a carburetor to make things easier. What carburetor and manifold does your car have?

Regards

Claus
jmitro
QUOTE(Claus Graf @ Jun 26 2016, 04:53 PM) *

I'm in Houston and I have a 1974 914 1.8 that I'm rebuilding (been fighting with the rust for 3 years). I'm planning to swap to a carburetor to make things easier. What carburetor and manifold does your car have?

Regards

Claus

It's a single Weber carb and intake manifold. From what I've read it's not a good setup for the stock engine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.