Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Dealer Blaupunkt Mono Radio Kit $99 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
This is a rare, odd item I picked up. The box has LOTS of shelf wear. What you see is what you get. The speakers need to be re-glued to the cardboard insets. Hardware bag was already cut open, so I do not know what is missing. Rear mounting bracket has never been opened. The speaker cable came with the blue covered spades, I did not mess with them.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
Charles Danek
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 27 2016, 08:35 PM) *

This is a rare, odd item I picked up. The box has LOTS of shelf wear. What you see is what you get. The speakers need to be re-glued to the cardboard insets. Hardware bag was already cut open, so I do not know what is missing. Rear mounting bracket has never been opened. The speaker cable came with the blue covered spades, I did not mess with them.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com

Edited to say:

I had asked about whether these would fit a 1970...

I have been doing a little digging - speaker grills appear to be the same part for all years, and comparing pictures of these speakers to pictures of speaker grills, the holes do seem to line up at the right places on the oval. Its tricky because the hole pattern is a square, but it looks like like a rectangle next to the shape of the speaker!

Based on this, I have sent payment.

But Jett, if I am wrong, I will be reaching out - smile.gif
Jett
Second in line
914Sixer
Speakers are the same for all years. You can see the pattern on the cardboard where the speakers go. The will have to be RE-GLUED, just setting there for pictures.
Charles Danek
This kit arrived safely today - thank you so much! I am so happy to have found it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.