Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $150k 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rwilner
All time high?

I wonder if he'll get it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122025632171
SixerJ
Nope.......not yet anyway. Give it time
My 914
I thought I had seen this car somewhere else in this forum. Anyone else remember it?
Cairo94507
Yes - I posted it about 1 month ago, give or take, when I went and saw it in person. It is a great car. Couple small things, but nothing to worry about.
Kansas 914
I know this car. It lived in Durango until about 18 months ago. It really is a fine 914/6.
My 914
I've seen some nice looking 914-6's for sale in the 70 to 80K range. Not sure what makes this almost twice as much but those of you with more knowledge would know better.
gcrotvik
Value, or worth is set by what someone will pay for it, not by an asking price.

On a side note, I've looked at the pictures of this car many times and just noticed the other day that the spare tire rim is a copy Fuchs. My guess is that they all reproductions. 6’s came with 14” wheels and the wheels on this car are 15”.
Larmo63
15" Fuchs?

Heater controls on dash are dodgy. Those are the only small things I saw.
mskala
That rear is the early type, it would not have been on a '71.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 30 2016, 07:31 PM) *

15" Fuchs?

Heater controls on dash are dodgy. Those are the only small things I saw.

The car was sold last year with the original 14" Fuchs included as well (I know I loaded them on the transporter). I don't know where they went from there.

Here is a picture of them next to the transporter:

Click to view attachment
skier2.0
Why the hood badge? At least it appears to be a period correct orange one.
My 914
so according to the link, the auction closed and the car did not sell. does anyone remember if there were any bids? I wonder where it will show up next?
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jun 30 2016, 09:33 AM) *

I know this car. It lived in Durango until about 18 months ago. It really is a fine 914/6.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=252423

IPB Image
IPB Image
Andy O'solo
Interesting VIN #.
I'm selling 9141430440 right now.
It's neat to see the one next to mine.
That car looks awesome, especially in green.
Andy
SF, CA
rgalla9146
Very nice car.
Not a fan of the '71 interiors...too shiny, but certainly beautiful in this case.
Right hood emblem.....wrong car.
The Becker is a nice correct option.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.