Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Victoria
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pugbug
Hello all....This is my first post, even though I've been secretly lurking here for awhile gleening all this great info on these amazing little cars.
I bought a 75 last July, but on driving it only once I decided that it had too many issues, and put it in the shop. Since then I have rebuilt my first type 4 engine (1911 cc) and resolved most of the other problems.
I hope to have it on the road before the end of April, and am chomping at the bit!
It is a fairly rust free car that spent most of it's life in Pheonix Arizona...

Dad Roberts
Hello Pugbug !!!............WELCOME......If you have been lurking it won't do any good to try and warn you off biggrin.gif. Very nice lookin Teener smilie_pokal.gif . At least you have one sad.gif . Mine is still out there lookin for me biggrin.gif ............Dad driving.gif
GWN7
Hello and welcome from the middle earth biggrin.gif
azbill
Welcome to the mayham - nice looking car.
mike_the_man
Good to see another Canadian on here. Welcome to the madness. There's no escape now! wink.gif

JoeSharp
Lurkers are froewarned, now that you have posted you are in Hotle California," You can check-out anytime you want, but you can never leave". Plenty of teeners up there.
biggrin.gif Joe
Gustl
wavey.gif hey, WELCOME from far far away wavey.gif
Ray Warren
wavey.gif
seanery
Your car looks nice!
Welcome to the madness.
balljoint
Welcome, from a little further East. I think that Victoria has the most hours of sunshine of any city in the country. Make sure your targa clips are in good shape in the trunk, that top will be spending lots of time in there.

Davep will be looking for you.
Bleyseng
Hey nice car and welcome!

I try to visit Victoria BC atleast once a year as its such a nice downtown area to shop/poke around.

I have never taken the 914 there but I should next time.

Geoff
Mark Henry
Not another crazy canuck wink.gif

cool.gif
JeffBowlsby
Hey welcome Pug... cool.gif

I know two other 914 owners in Victoria...both LE cars...

Carl Latzel and another...both involved in PCA AX there...Know them?
gregrobbins
Welcome, enjoy your car and learn lots from this site. This is a great group to ask for help, parts, or just to keep you humble. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.