Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone here buy the Lemans seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Has anyone bought the Lemans seat shown in the resource section on the 914club site? I really like the looks of it and just wondering how the stock belts work with it? Here is a pic of it in a teener.
GaroldShaffer
Not in a car.

TC/914
"Not in a car."

But nicely displayed ! !

That's a super looking seat! How's the hip room for an average sized guy, anyone know how tight?
VegasRacer
I don't have one in my car. YET. But I will as soon as I have the money.
I did get to sit in one about a month ago and was sold on the spot.
It was very supportive, but not to tight. I figure about 17 wide bootyshake.gif
nein14
I just installed the Rally ST seat in my GT. Seat mounts had to be modifed , it was worth it the seats are GREAT!!!!! Really comfortable and well constructed. driving.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Apr 8 2005, 03:07 PM)
I don't have one in my car. YET. But I will as soon as I have the money.
I did get to sit in one about a month ago and was sold on the spot.
It was very supportive, but not to tight. I figure about 17 wide bootyshake.gif

Hey John,

Do they feel better than the RH seats or do you just don't want to deal with Scott? rolleyes.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 9 2005, 09:19 AM)
Do they feel better than the RH seats or do you just don't want to deal with Scott?  :rolleyes:

I have ridden with Scott and I thought the Renegade seats were nice. I did not inspect it close for quality. The other seats from GTS are also very good. Any of them would be a fine choice.

I first looked at the selection of seats from GTS not as a potential buyer, but just to be able to report back here with what I thought. When I sat in the LeMans my opinion changed. I found it to be the best 914 seat I have ever found.
LvSteveH
Dare I ask...... how much $$

VegasRacer
$595 for the LeMans.

Hey Steve - are you gonna be able to caravan with us on Thursday morning to the WCC?
LvSteveH
That's the plan. I just got the new car smogged, what a pain. I still have an oil leak to deal with, but that should be easy.

That's a great looking seat, it doesn't clash with the stock seats, so maybe leave the passenger seat stock and just put that in for the driver.
boxstr
I will bring a LeMans seat and a Nuburgring seat with me to WCC 2005, so anyone that want to sit in one will be able to try them.
CCLINGTSSEATS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.