Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Brake caliper adapters 914 -911 - Boxster-Brembo Calipers Front and rear
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have over twenty pairs of caliper adapters to adapt Boxster calipers to 914 -911 front struts or rear trailing arms. I have not yet sorted out which adapters fit what except for ones that were marked for Boxster to 911 or 914 front or rear. I have the suspension and calipers to mock up about any combination.
Asking $75 a pair for any set.
More details to follow. If you have combination you need adapt let me know and I will mock it up.
Niklas
What discs to use to this adapters ?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Niklas @ Jul 2 2016, 10:46 AM) *

What discs to use to this adapters ?

The discs will depend on the calipers used. The Boxster calipers use the 32mm thick rotors. Do you have a set of calipiers you want to use ?
Niklas
No. I am building a 914/6 GT clone.
Thinking of using Boxster calipers and rotors.
I don't know what fits.
bdstone914
I able to fit a 930 Turbo rear rotor and Boxster caliper to a rear trailing arm.

I know I have the right adapters for the front as I got a complete assembly with the caliper, rotor and adapter. Will post pictures
Luke M
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 2 2016, 01:22 PM) *

I able to fit a 930 Turbo rear rotor and Boxster caliper to a rear trailing arm.

I know I have the right adapters for the front as I got a complete assembly with the caliper, rotor and adapter. Will post pictures

Bruce,

You may want to check those calipers. They do not look like Boxster calipers to me.
They maybe 993/996 calipers. The Boxster calipers take the 24 mm Carrera front & SC 20 mm rear rotors. I know some run the 20 mm f & r but the 24 mm is what you want on the front with the non S Boxster calipers.

I have the non S Boxster calipers for the f & r for my 914-6.

Check out Sir Andy's setup .. do a search I know it's there.

Here you go :

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=170890&hl=
bdstone914

You may want to check those calipers. They do not look like Boxster calipers to me.
They maybe 993/996 calipers. The Boxster calipers take the 24 mm Carrera front & SC 20 mm rear rotors. I know some run the 20 mm f & r but the 24 mm is what you want on the front with the non S Boxster calipers.

I have the non S Boxster calipers for the f & r for my 914-6.

Check out Sir Andy's setup .. do a search I know it's there.

Here you go :

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=170890&hl=
[/quote]

Thanks Luke, You are probably correct. I will probably hAve to get a set of Boxster calipers and see what adapters go together,

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.