Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Portland Oregon events for July
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cary
A lot going on in July so I just thought I'd get the info out there.

Next weekend PCA arrive and drive on Saturday. Vintage racing all weekend. I'm going out on Sunday

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Following weekend is the Forest Grove Concour. My 911 was selected for the PCA corral

Click to view attachment

End of the month is the Rose Cups. I'll be there with Rothsport

Click to view attachment

So get out there and driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
rhodyguy
The Rose Cup and Portland Historics are great events.
brant
If anybody makes it to the svra races. Come to the paddock and say hi. We will be racing!
JRust
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 4 2016, 06:47 AM) *

If anybody makes it to the svra races. Come to the paddock and say hi. We will be racing!

Say what? Damn I'll see what I can do. But only because Brant is coming happy11.gif
brant
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 4 2016, 08:05 AM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Jul 4 2016, 06:47 AM) *

Say what? Damn I'll see what I can do. But only because Brant is coming happy11.gif

awesome.
I buy your lunch!
cary
Did a quick review of Friday's results. It looks like we have 4 914's running.
2 in Group 6 and 2 in Group 8. They run at 9:30 and 10 this am. And at 2:15 and 2:45 this afternoon. Tomorrow they race at 1:15 and 1:45.
JRust
Spent the day hanging out with Brant. When he wasn't tearing up the course that is. Man that looked like to much fun. May just need to give the full race a whirl sometime. 20min on a big track is a long time though. Brant was pretty impressive out there. Good to see you & your parents bud. Have a great run tomorrow & a peaceful drove home after.
brant
Jaime.

Thanks for making the trip
Rally great to see you!
And thanks again for the gifts! really cool !
cary
Made it out to PIR this am. Brant and his dad gave me a stem to stern walk thru on his car. Very well done.
Here he is waiting to start.

I was hoping to talk to them before they left. But didn't quite make it
It went over and drove a Jaguar F type R in the mini AX course. OMG ........ 550 hp with 515 ft. of torque. I pushed the pedal as hard as I could. WHOA .........

Click to view attachment

Here's the car Brant was racing with.

Click to view attachment
cary
Here's Dave Schroeders and Ric Tiplady's 914.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Stunning restoration. Over 6 figures.

I guess Monte Shelton went home last night. He has John Zupan's Lufthansa replica.
I was hoping to see it again.
brant
QUOTE(cary @ Jul 10 2016, 10:04 PM) *

Made it out to PIR this am. Brant and his dad gave me a stem to stern walk thru on his car. Very well done.
Here he is waiting to start.

I was hoping to talk to them before they left. But didn't quite make it
It went over and drove a Jaguar F type R in the mini AX course. OMG ........ 550 hp with 515 ft. of torque. I pushed the pedal as hard as I could. WHOA .........

Click to view attachment

Here's the car Brant was racing with.

Click to view attachment

Jon in the purple car tried to drive me off the track on the back straight.
I Had to slam the brakes to keep from being hit
Not cool

Passed him on the last lap anyways....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.