Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris H.
Gotta say COTM is really cool. Anyone else either REALLY KNOW the car well or not at all?? Never seen the latest beautiful blue car before, or the one before it. Great work Andrew and whoever else is involved thumb3d.gif . biggrin.gif
yerpants
Well said! The blue one is beautiful. I think clubNARP posted the same car recently.
gandalf_025
Yes, John's car really does present itself well...
It always showed well, now it goes like hell also.

Think I may have been under it a time or two..
mepstein
Saw it at Hershey a couple years ago when it was a 4. Certainly well deserving of COTM.
JmuRiz
Very cool car, I need to pick his brain on his twin plug crank fire setup biggrin.gif
wndsnd
Thank you all for the kind words. This is a North East car so we only drive a few days a year! Kidding of course.

Last night I was out for a ride and came across a local Car Show at an ice cream stand. Pulled in for a float, and they parked me out front. It was funny to see the car with fingerprints and rubber on the back fenders, parked next to all the pristine polished and waxed prize possessions.

I really have fun with this car, it literally saved my life, and I could not have done it without the help of 914 Members some of who have become my best friends, and it's great Vendors.

Again Thank You All, and we will be at Hershey again next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.