Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
butch
who else runs SCCA? Julius/ Tiggr is set up for ITA. I haven't been able to run many events cause of time restraints, but that should change.

I need a support group. Besides Brad...
machina
We are preparing our 914 for vintage class down here with florida region SCCA. Seems like a great bunch of cars and people to run with. Very laid back.

We can also run with PBOC and HSR.

Right now the cage is mostly in and we are waiting for the fuel cel, harness, etc.

Regards,
David Rosenbloom
machina
where we are at now. before the cage

dr

IPB Image
jonwatts
Synthesisdv, very cool garage (hanger?)
Qarl
Hey Dave... welcome!

I see you read my e-mail and decided to see what was happening over here!

Keep us posted on your progress...

That's a mighty big storm drain you build your shop in! cool.gif
Aaron Cox
im lovin the car that is on 'rolling jackstands' laugh.gif funnny, that does look like a hanger
Andyrew
synthesisdv, Sweet looking place, I see you have a 928 back there, any other P cars in your hull? The silver one looks good, 74? with 5 lug convo? Love to hear some details on what your planning on doing..

Good luck,

Btw, I will be planning on auto xing.. right now I follow with my dad on a number of auto x and track groups..
machina
The hangar is in stuart florida, we call it the race car ranch. Larry is a great fabricator and racer. But we have to forgive him, he is a BMW guy at heart. But he is starting to warm up to the 914.

He likes the layout of the car and the simplicity compared to the sedans he is used to.

And that car in the background is an original Avanti with a supercharged motor, not a 928.

Will keep you posted.

dr
butch
any local racers? T Hill, Laguna, Buttonwillow, Sears er Infinion?
L8Apex
I run (or gong to run atleast) with PRC. Probably be sticking with them, and maybe PCA in the future. I will be running some SCCA events with a spec miata though. smilie_flagge24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.