Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I found 4 boxes of 914/911 parts - $2,200 Bulk Buy but WAIT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
avidfanjpl
Sold the 914-6 by Thomas to a nice guy in PHX. I sold the 87 Carrera prior to that sale and officially have no Porsches left. Planning on 1 or 2 more, but not for a year or so.

I was rearranging the garage and found 4 boxes of parts I completely forgot about. Here are pics BUT NO PRICES otherwise I would put them in, but I have a boatload of pricing to start and finish before I can fully post.

These are group photo's and I took closeups, many to show part numbers. Much of this is NOS NIB. And what isn't, most is pretty darn nice. Stuff that is good is the lowest classification, and all of it can go on a car and look great.

If I don't get this thread rejected, my motivation was to let very fine people I have met here over the years to take a look.

Since I know I need a price here, I will sell it all for $2,200 bucks with free shipping, but really that price is more like retail for the entire lot. Don't think there aren't some real treasures here. There surely are. I have 2 head temp sensors, and one of them is only for a 73 2 liter, the other for a newer 2 liter. The kits for the front suspension are all NIB parts. It goes on and on. The aluminum runners are very good, and so on. The fog parts are 1 set Fabulous, the other mostly good. The lower valve covers are for a 914-6 or similar and NIB. I even have all those bagged parts that are right off the shelf. I have to ID each and price them to piece it all out. I figured I would at least do a bulk buy price to stay legal for now.

The split is 60% 914 parts, 40% 911 parts or really close to that.

So, you have a total price, but this stuff will go out in piece parts with prepaid shipping only via USPS. Paypal only unless you are Bruce Stone and show up here!

IF IF IF, you already see something you want, ONLY EMAIL ME via 914W, don't respond here on this thread. I will not be checking it at all, other than for comments that you are PM'ing me MAYBE. I don't want this to get out of hand, and I need to closely track PM's to make everyone buying happy, but not on this thread as there are too many parts and it isn't fair to you the buyer to do a sloppy job tracking things.

911 and 914 parts are mostly segregated in each pic, with 911 stuff on the left in both, but some stuff is common to both cars. Turbo Tie Rods are installed 1 time for 6 mos. Boots are ripped a bit, but the rods are fine. Everything else is a lot of NIB. The cigarette lighter looks unused, but the center pin is rusted. The coil is crisp as the rest of the item is. Find one like this and you have a great piece. Lights are all new.

I have 20 zoomed in pics that will go to the parts section ONLY when I price all the parts. Might be a few days. NIB will even have a discount, but not stupid. I paid going rates on all of it from mostly Pelican Parts, then others as I found them.

Here you go! PM's only!

John

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PotterPorsche
If that's a turbo tie rod kit I'm interested. Also the combo guage

Thanks
mb911
Sent email on the sill plates
bdstone914
Hi John,

I see a few things I would have interest in. The sway bar brackets. and fog lights.
BTW the top strut plates in the bags are for a SWB car. Smaller than 914 or LWB 911 Early Registry is the place for them.
Bruce
carr914
Sent a eMail
avidfanjpl
PLEASE! EVERYONE PM ME ONLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY FURTHER TO THIS THREAD.

NO PM? NO SALE.

NO KIDDING.

John
avidfanjpl
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 7 2016, 04:19 PM) *

Hi John,

I see a few things I would have interest in. The sway bar brackets. and fog lights.
BTW the top strut plates in the bags are for a SWB car. Smaller than 914 or LWB 911 Early Registry is the place for them.
Bruce

WRITE ME, Bruce.
avidfanjpl
Thanks to all that are PM'ing me! I am working on the intense small parts NIB. It is already a ton of work.

Some got some things before others decided, but that happens. I can't control who sends money when after a price goes out. Bulk buy price is now $1,800 and dropping.

Bruce, I will call you.

THANKS ALL!

John
mb911
Can you give an updated list? I missed out on the sill plates but would be interested in some of the other parts but not sure what was left?
avidfanjpl
Turbo Covers and gasket kit sold.

Synchro stack block sold.

Aluminum Runners sold.

Shim set sold.

Still creating detailed lists and prices of what remains. It was way more work than I thought it would be.

Thanks,

John
Dion
Received my turbo rocker covers and gasket set today! Better than NOS 'cause their new! :-)
Thanks John, good luck with the rest of the sale. Free bump...
Cheers,Dion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.